BHPC Website Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Public: Open to anyone > Wanted
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Starting a new topic? Please try and put it in a relevant forum (Riding, Building, etc) but if you're not sure it's better to post in any forum than not to post at all.

Low Trike wanted

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Yanto Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Low Trike wanted
    Posted: 12 October 2018 at 7:12am
I'm feeling the need to race again but rather than use my velomobile I'm looking for a low slung long wheel base trike, e.g. Ice VTX/Vortex, Greenspeed GLR or GLS, please PM if you have anything gathering dust.

Ian
blogwat View Drop Down
BHPC Member
BHPC Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote blogwat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 October 2018 at 5:32pm
About time too,look forward to seeing you racing again, so long as it's not against me, I need all the advantages I can get, I too could do with a trike now days to stop me falling off 😁.
when your up to your waist in aligators they forget to tell you you've got to clear the swamp
russellbridge View Drop Down
BHPC Member
BHPC Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote russellbridge Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 October 2018 at 5:50pm
Not cheap, but there’s plenty of windcheetah’s on eBay at the moment
Yanto View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Yanto Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 October 2018 at 6:00pm
Indeed and bar one (not including the compact) they've been for sale a long time just keep getting relisted with no drop in price!

Trikexplor View Drop Down
Visitor (moderated)
Visitor (moderated)

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trikexplor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 October 2018 at 9:42am
Originally posted by Yanto Yanto wrote:

I'm feeling the need to race again but rather than use my velomobile I'm looking for a low slung long wheel base trike, e.g. Ice VTX/Vortex, Greenspeed GLR or GLS, please PM if you have anything gathering dust.

Ian

Hi Ian,

I am Lisa from zzmerck(www.zzmerck.com). We are specialized in recumbent trike for over 15 years. We developed a serial aluminum frame recumbent trike. Our M326 fit your request.

Hope you will like it. You can see our website to check. My email is lisa@zzmerck.com

Thanks,
Lisa
BHPC Member
BHPC Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote russellbridge Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 November 2018 at 1:03pm
There’s a few trikes on eBay at the mo - 2 ice’s, a catrike, a performer...
Russ
Yanto View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Yanto Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 November 2018 at 1:29pm
Thanks Russ, yes I'm watching Ebay, the trike is for racing so has to be loooooooooow and sporty.
BHPC Member
BHPC Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote russellbridge Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 November 2018 at 2:07pm
Did you see this one? The legs have even been cut off the office chair seat to make it super low...
Big smile
And only £250...
Yanto View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Yanto Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 November 2018 at 2:11pm
yeah it's the "trike" equivalent of No11 on the volume control! And not made out of aluminium tubing for lightness oh no, this SOLID aluminium!
Kim View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 November 2018 at 1:12pm
That thing's been re-relisted about three times now. Maybe the BHPC should have a whip-round for loose change, make them an offer and race it to destruction...
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic