BHPC Website Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Public: Open to anyone > Racing > BHPC Events
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - 2018 Round 12: Hillingdon 2 & AGM, Sunday 21st Oct
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Starting a new topic? Please try and put it in a relevant forum (Riding, Building, etc) but if you're not sure it's better to post in any forum than not to post at all.

2018 Round 12: Hillingdon 2 & AGM, Sunday 21st Oct

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
Author
Admin Group
Admin Group
Club Chairman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AlanGoodman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 2018 Round 12: Hillingdon 2 & AGM, Sunday 21st Oct
    Posted: 28 September 2018 at 5:45pm
Last chance this year to dust off your shiny steed and blast it round a track in search of BHPC Championship points...

Hillingdon is fantastic in both directions as we'll prove if you come along on the 22nd October...

Signing on will be available by 10am at the latest and WILL CLOSE at 10:45.
We need to run to time at this event as the AGM will take place in the club house after racing has finished.

Race 1: 11:00 AM
30 Minutes Anticlockwise for slower riders

Race 2: 11:45 AM
30 Minutes Anticlockwise for faster riders

Race 3: 1:00 PM
30 Minutes Clockwise for slower riders

Race 4: 1:45 PM
30 Minutes Clockwise for faster riders

The AGM will get underway as soon as we can after the racing has finished and all the gongs will be handed out to the winners of various classes...

HeatherF View Drop Down
Committee
Committee

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HeatherF Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 September 2018 at 9:36am
A few notes about Hillingdon:
The timing tent will not be available so if anyone has a pop up tent, similar to the one we normally use, that they can bring to Hillingdon please let us know. Ideally you need to be able to stand up in it.

Also, if anyone has a chequered flag they could bring, that would also be helpful.

Finally, anyone with a trophy for the 2107 season, please bring it with you to be presented to this year's winner (even if that is the same person!!) 

Thanks
ShawnB View Drop Down
BHPC Member
BHPC Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShawnB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 October 2018 at 1:19pm
I'll bring tea bags, sugar and milk to help keep race spectators and AGMers going. The kitchen has a kettle and some mugs; I'll leave all out for everyone to help themselves.

Richard Everett can not make it to the races & AGM and sends his apologies in advance. He passed the multi-track trophies to me to bring.

I have a marqee with windowed sidewalls. Takes about 10mins to put up and if windy needs pegging down. Can donate it to the club. Bring it to Hillingdon?
Ride on!
HeatherF View Drop Down
Committee
Committee

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HeatherF Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 October 2018 at 3:00pm
Thanks Shawn. If you have room to bring the marquee it would be good to have something you can stand up in.
ShawnB View Drop Down
BHPC Member
BHPC Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShawnB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 October 2018 at 7:01pm
Will do Heather and I'll also bring the Ladies trophies with me too.
Ride on!
ShawnB View Drop Down
BHPC Member
BHPC Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShawnB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 October 2018 at 8:56pm
Anyone got some spare tent pegs to use on the marquee at Hillingdon?
Ride on!
farwer View Drop Down
BHPC Member
BHPC Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote farwer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 October 2018 at 9:34am
I have plenty. Will bring some. 
ChrisH View Drop Down
Committee
Committee

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ChrisH Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 October 2018 at 11:51pm
Originally posted by ShawnB ShawnB wrote:

Anyone got some spare tent pegs to use on the marquee at Hillingdon?

No need for tent pegs Shawn. Fast riders can each hold a tent rope during the slow races and vice versa....
AlanGoodman View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Club Chairman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AlanGoodman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 October 2018 at 11:56pm
LOL
The forecast is currently good - Dry and light winds so hopefully holding the tent down won't give the same issues as at Stourport...

If there are enough people to help with the slow race I'm thinking of giving the Sh1tty Shopper a moment of glory by trying not to come last... Big smile

Edited by AlanGoodman - 16 October 2018 at 11:56pm

russellbridge View Drop Down
BHPC Member
BHPC Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote russellbridge Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 October 2018 at 8:47am
Apologies but I won't be able to make it tomorrow. I really wanted to get down to see everyone again and have one last race of the season, but the timber for the in-law's extension roof turned up at 4pm instead of 8am on Friday so my day of work has had to push back to Sunday instead. Bah...
Hope it stays dry for everyone, and there's good racing. See you in April...
Russ
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
  Share Topic