BHPC Website Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Public: Open to anyone > Racing > World Championships
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Starting a new topic? Please try and put it in a relevant forum (Riding, Building, etc) but if you're not sure it's better to post in any forum than not to post at all.

World Championships 2019

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 678910>
Author
Visitor (new)
Visitor (new)

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote oggy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 May 2019 at 8:29pm
The campsite is not next to the school about 10 km.
The campsite is located in a village with many restaurants or shop.

JDub View Drop Down
BHPC Member
BHPC Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JDub Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 May 2019 at 12:13pm
A bit moe info:
Hello
The Saturday evening meal takes place in the village hall of Nandax, it is mandatory to register upstream using the form.
You will be able to buy a t-shirt from the World Championships, or even the special cycling jersey for this event.

jdub... Got the T-shirt
http://s1127.photobucket.com/user/Protobikes/library
http://protobikes.org.uk/
https://www.flickr.com/photos/150386999@N02/

marc View Drop Down
Visitor (new)
Visitor (new)

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote marc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 May 2019 at 4:10pm
Hello,

just a reminder to you all, that the registration fee will go from 45 to 60€ on the 1st of June.
For accommodation and food the deadline for booking is the 15th of June.
Cheers
Marc
antonin_d View Drop Down
Visitor (new)
Visitor (new)

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote antonin_d Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 May 2019 at 9:05pm
Re Yanto: About Brittany Ferries charging the motorcycle rate for velomobiles, I am not sure when that was? I have used Brittany Ferries on various ships and routes over the past few months with my Quest and they were happy with my bicycle booking. Next week-end I'll try DFDS, fingers crossed :)

I won't be able to make it to the worlds, sadly, but it's really close to my home town so I'll try to get you some hooligans.
Yanto View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Yanto Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 May 2019 at 7:11am
Antonin, I believe it was a few years ago (not me), but on more than one occasion with bookings made from within the UK and France, maybe you were lucky?

When I book my velomobile on any ferry it is as a bicycle, I do not elaborate, although for PBP this year I did check to make sure there was enough room for a "large bicycle" due to the number of cyclists heading over, this on the Newhaven - Dieppe route with DFDS, it was no problem.

Edited by Yanto - 24 May 2019 at 7:12am
antonin_d View Drop Down
Visitor (new)
Visitor (new)

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote antonin_d Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 May 2019 at 10:53am
OK! Last time I did it, the crew of the Etretat recognized the Quest and and went on to secure it to the deck almost "as usual" Big smile , so I can recommend that ship at least! Great to know that DFDS does not do too much fuss either.
marc View Drop Down
Visitor (new)
Visitor (new)

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote marc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 May 2019 at 10:41pm
We are giving it all to encourage you to register, and I prove it :

marc View Drop Down
Visitor (new)
Visitor (new)

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote marc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 June 2019 at 11:18am
Hi,

Still a few weeks to register. More than 100 participants would be nice.
Is the ICE team coming?

If anyone can contact Lee Wakefield and ask him to send his registration that would be nice (he paid already)

Note that only a few rooms are remaining at the school: 1st come 1st serve!
Food booking has to be sent before 15th of June.

Cheers
Marc

AlanGoodman View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Club Chairman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AlanGoodman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 June 2019 at 12:48pm
Lee is usually contactable via Facebook....

LeeW View Drop Down
BHPC Member
BHPC Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LeeW Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 June 2019 at 1:01pm
I have sent the forms for registration and accommodation to the Gmail address mentioned on the form on the 29th may. I won't quote the address here due to spambots. I sent a chase up yesterday. I have had no response to any emails yet.
Current fleet: Milan SL MK2 #027, Fujin SL II, Beany!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 678910>
  Share Topic