BHPC Website Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Public: Open to anyone > Racing > BHPC Events
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - 2018 Round 8: York Sport Village, Sunday 24th June
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Starting a new topic? Please try and put it in a relevant forum (Riding, Building, etc) but if you're not sure it's better to post in any forum than not to post at all.

2018 Round 8: York Sport Village, Sunday 24th June

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 6>
Author
BHPC Member
BHPC Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote blogwat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 June 2018 at 8:03am
Ok Roy thanks for that, how about two 45 min races that would give us 30 mins spare, I'm open to ideas, thanks neil I will be at York show Saturday morning so see you then.
when your up to your waist in aligators they forget to tell you you've got to clear the swamp
ChrisH View Drop Down
Committee
Committee

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ChrisH Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 June 2018 at 9:05am
Thanks Jeff

Much appreciated.   SmileSmileSmile
speedy381 View Drop Down
BHPC Member
BHPC Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote speedy381 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 June 2018 at 9:35am
I'm available as well, looks like I'm not up to racing this weekend. Lyme disease and antibiotics are taking their toll
Bream no longer. I'll ride anything, slowly
Andrew S View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Andrew S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 June 2018 at 2:38pm
Originally posted by blogwat blogwat wrote:

who has the sign on laptop and race kit.
I have the sign-on laptop ready set up for York. I'll take it to the rally on Saturday in case you're there. Even if you're not we could sign people on at the rally to save time on Sunday.

Perhaps I could do a craft demonstration of writing timing tags as well.
blogwat View Drop Down
BHPC Member
BHPC Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote blogwat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 June 2018 at 6:23pm
Good thinking Batman, I will catch up with you at the York show on Saturday Andrew.
Cheers.
Jeff.
when your up to your waist in aligators they forget to tell you you've got to clear the swamp
ChrisH View Drop Down
Committee
Committee

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ChrisH Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 June 2018 at 9:43am
Originally posted by speedy381 speedy381 wrote:

I'm available as well, looks like I'm not up to racing this weekend. Lyme disease and antibiotics are taking their toll

THat's brilliant news Ian! (The availability to help race organise, not the Lymes disease).
blogwat View Drop Down
BHPC Member
BHPC Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote blogwat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 June 2018 at 9:53am
Hi folks
as always had a great weekend at the York show and the race meeting too my first time camping in may a year, the only thing that was keeping me awake was my teeth chattering, note to self remember to take my camp bed and get a better sleeping bag, as for the races thanks to all the people who helped me ( actuly did all the real work ) organize that was much appeciated Clap, in the first race thanks to kim for making me work and keeping me up to speed, also nice to meet all the very interesting people at the show and race and some old friends and fellow cyclists, the velodrome was as usual a bit scary at first but when you get the hang of it not too bad and no cyclist were harmed in the making of the weekend, lovely day had by all I think, so here are some photo's of the weekend copy any you want and hope you all got home safely'
Cheers.
ShawnB View Drop Down
BHPC Member
BHPC Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShawnB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 June 2018 at 12:12pm
Massive thanks to Jeff, Ian, Heather, Andrew, Neil and all who pitched in and raced making the Rally & Races a truly great weekend.   Clap
Ride on!
RoyMacdonald View Drop Down
BHPC Member
BHPC Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RoyMacdonald Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 June 2018 at 3:19pm
Originally posted by Andrew S Andrew S wrote:

Originally posted by blogwat blogwat wrote:

who has the sign on laptop and race kit.
I have the sign-on laptop ready set up for York. I'll take it to the rally on Saturday in case you're there. Even if you're not we could sign people on at the rally to save time on Sunday.

Perhaps I could do a craft demonstration of writing timing tags as well.

Hi Andrew 

PM sent.

Roy
russellbridge View Drop Down
BHPC Member
BHPC Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote russellbridge Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 June 2018 at 4:45pm
Thanks to all for a great day's racing. Thoroughly k'nak'd last night and today which I suspect is light sunstroke, rest of the week off req'd... Big smile
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 6>
  Share Topic