BHPC Website Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Public: Open to anyone > Wanted
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Starting a new topic? Please try and put it in a relevant forum (Riding, Building, etc) but if you're not sure it's better to post in any forum than not to post at all.

Windcheetah Spare Parts Bin

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Visitor (new)
Visitor (new)

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dragonfly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Windcheetah Spare Parts Bin
    Posted: 24 May 2018 at 1:06am
Specifically, I'm looking for a seatback brace.  That's the carbon post that attaches to leaf springs behind the seat and clamps to the the main round frame tube rear section.  The casting at the lower end on mine appears to be failing, with ominous creaky sounds and other distressing signs of metal fatigue.  Anyone have something like this in their pile of spare Windcheetah parts?  (or have a nonfunctioning Windcheetah they can part out?)

Ideally, it would be nice to have a way us WC owners could assist each other with locating these kinds of things, now that AVD Windcheetah is sadly a thing of the past.  Your thoughts?

Robin
Yanto View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Yanto Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 May 2018 at 5:33pm
You could try Mike Burrows, unfortunately Mike does not really do the internet, so it would be a phone call or letter. 4 Bunkell Rd, Rackheath, Norwich NR13 6PX
Gromit View Drop Down
Visitor (new)
Visitor (new)

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gromit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 May 2018 at 12:21am
Originally posted by Yanto Yanto wrote:

You could try Mike Burrows, unfortunately Mike does not really do the internet, so it would be a phone call or letter. 4 Bunkell Rd, Rackheath, Norwich NR13 6PX

This web site with information about country calling codes might be helpful to folk calling the UK from the USA.

Edited by Gromit - 25 May 2018 at 12:26am
AlanGoodman View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Club Chairman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AlanGoodman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 May 2018 at 11:47am
Try Kev at D-tek??

D.TEK View Drop Down
Visitor (regular)
Visitor (regular)

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote D.TEK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 June 2018 at 1:05pm
I received an advice note from Companies House today .
It appears they have been unable to gain any response from KS
After two months notice now taken this action .
I wish Karl would make contact with me ...still might be able to save things !
19 Jun 2018 GAZ2 Final Gazette dissolved via compulsory strike-off
This document is being processed and will be available in 5 days.
D.TEK HPVS purveyors of recumbent trikes and cycles
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic