BHPC Website Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Public: Open to anyone > Racing > BHPC Events
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Starting a new topic? Please try and put it in a relevant forum (Riding, Building, etc) but if you're not sure it's better to post in any forum than not to post at all.

Out of action

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
BHPC Member
BHPC Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote blogwat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Out of action
    Posted: 17 May 2018 at 6:04pm
Hi folks
As the name suggests I'm layed up for a while after having my gall bladder out hoping to make Scunthorpe but might just be as a bystander I will have to see how I feel at the time, on the bright side I am lighter so who knows maybe faster, always the optimist me 😁, so see you soon.
Jeff.
when your up to your waist in aligators they forget to tell you you've got to clear the swamp
HeatherF View Drop Down
Committee
Committee

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HeatherF Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 May 2018 at 7:55pm
Oh dear. I hope you feel better soon.

Heather
hotta View Drop Down
Visitor (new)
Visitor (new)

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hotta Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 May 2018 at 9:45pm
Speedy recovery Jeff :)
never stop it hurts less in the end
AlanGoodman View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Club Chairman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AlanGoodman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 May 2018 at 11:12pm
Get well soon!!

RoyMacdonald View Drop Down
BHPC Member
BHPC Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RoyMacdonald Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 May 2018 at 11:17pm
Hope it's not too painful. 

I gave myself a double hernia 25 years ago pushing the Kingcycle up an impossibly steep hill. I decided to have it done under a local anesthetic, because the nurse told me it was a one hour operation. Turned out it two surgeons two hours to do and I could feel what they were doing. The consultant said they had given me enough anesthetic to tranquilize a horse, so I said I couldn't feel anything as I got worried about the quantity and want any more. Still I as able to go straight back on the ward and have a sandwich and not feel ill from the general.

I'm part man and part fiberglass now.LOL

Get well soon.

Roy
blogwat View Drop Down
BHPC Member
BHPC Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote blogwat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 May 2018 at 8:22am

Hi folks

thanks for the messages of support and interesting tale Roy rather you than me, need to get ready for the worlds as Iv'e paid for five nights camping now, can't miss that.
Cheers.
Jeff.
when your up to your waist in aligators they forget to tell you you've got to clear the swamp
atlas_shrugged View Drop Down
BHPC Member
BHPC Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote atlas_shrugged Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 May 2018 at 11:50am
All speed in your recovery Jeff.

blogwat View Drop Down
BHPC Member
BHPC Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote blogwat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 May 2018 at 6:15pm
Thanks Brian.
Yanto View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Yanto Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 May 2018 at 9:34pm
Jeff, just read this and hope you mend really quickly, and more importantly you feel so much better without it!

All the best

Ian
ChrisH View Drop Down
Committee
Committee

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ChrisH Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 May 2018 at 11:50pm
Originally posted by atlas_shrugged atlas_shrugged wrote:

All speed in your recovery Jeff.

…..and in the riding that you resume thereafter   Smile  
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic