BHPC Website Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Public: Open to anyone > Racing > BHPC Events
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Starting a new topic? Please try and put it in a relevant forum (Riding, Building, etc) but if you're not sure it's better to post in any forum than not to post at all.

2018 Round 1: Hillingdon, Sunday 8th April

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
Author
Committee
Committee

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ChrisH Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 April 2018 at 11:40am
Originally posted by Yanto Yanto wrote:

Stickers?

So that's what the sign on the door said, I thought it said "snickers" Embarrassed !

Trust me, if it had been snickers Alice would have eaten them all.........
bazz View Drop Down
BHPC Member
BHPC Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bazz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 April 2018 at 4:41pm
Originally posted by Andrew S Andrew S wrote:

With one exception (David L'Hostis) we have a full set of tag data for all riders. You may relive the entire experience, although hopefully in somewhat greater comfort, here:

Wow! That is excellent! It's come a long way from stopwatches and counting laps, though it still doesn't make my position look any better 😀
Sorry for holding up the start of the first race! I guess karma was the cause of my poor performance, that and riding some funny upright three wheeled contraption with silly long cranks, what was I thinking!
I think short cranks and some t******g, or back to the low racer for me.
Andrew S View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Andrew S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 April 2018 at 8:18pm
The final results for Hillingdon 1 are now available on the website together with the Championship tables. It's still quite wide open at this stage.

david.lhostis View Drop Down
BHPC Member
BHPC Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote david.lhostis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 April 2018 at 4:02pm
I think there is a mistake as I was in front of James Hamilton in Race 2 Round 2. Somehow it is correct in the forum but not in the final results
http://ccgi.lhostis.plus.com/sport.php Optima baron XLow + M5 Sandwich fairing
hotta View Drop Down
Visitor (new)
Visitor (new)

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hotta Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 April 2018 at 5:39pm
Sorry Andrew I should be down as o/p/u/mf/m my earlier post must of been miss as I was only in open class but on greenspeed trike (grotty) number 20
never stop it hurts less in the end
Andrew S View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Andrew S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 April 2018 at 9:20pm
The final results for Hillingdon 1 and Championship tables have been updated to take account of David's and Neil's points, both entirely correct.
RoyMacdonald View Drop Down
BHPC Member
BHPC Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RoyMacdonald Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 April 2018 at 10:21pm
Originally posted by Andrew S Andrew S wrote:

Originally posted by Neil F Neil F wrote:

I forgot how good the tining system visualisation is!
It must be excruciating to watch Slash chasing you down in the second fast race. The catch point (just after the start/finish straight) is surprisingly accurate given that the whole thing is fabricated from one timing point.

No you never feel Slash is chasing you down when he's overlapping you regularly, and just riding round avoiding you. 

And what's excruciating is sticking race numbers on your Kingcycle and packing it in your car, making a packed lunch, getting an early night feeling good then waking up a few hours later realising you have bug and spending the next three days in bed and missing the whole event. Certain amount of luck is needed in racing.

Next one I'm tied up driving 800 miles to the NW Scottish coast for a holiday as well. At least Betteshanger will only be a short drive away.

Roy 
DavidKK View Drop Down
BHPC Member
BHPC Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote DavidKK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 April 2018 at 8:37am
Here are some more pictures from Hillingdon, sorry for the delay.

https://flickr.com/photos/71685104@N04/sets/72157694966860854

See you at Betteshanger.

David
ShawnB View Drop Down
BHPC Member
BHPC Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShawnB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 April 2018 at 12:00pm
Some great pics David, thank you Thumbs Up
Ride on!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
  Share Topic