BHPC Website Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Public: Open to anyone > Racing > BHPC Events
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Starting a new topic? Please try and put it in a relevant forum (Riding, Building, etc) but if you're not sure it's better to post in any forum than not to post at all.

2018 Round 1: Hillingdon, Sunday 8th April

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
Author
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Andrew S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 April 2018 at 9:47pm
With one exception (David L'Hostis) we have a full set of tag data for all riders. You may relive the entire experience, although hopefully in somewhat greater comfort, here:

Neil F View Drop Down
Visitor (moderated)
Visitor (moderated)

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Neil F Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 April 2018 at 10:43pm
Andrew,
before these go Official you should check the classes. Chris (Ratracer genesis) is down as "O/P/U" and I'm pretty certain he had a tailfairing (O/P). I'm also guilty as I think I put down O/Mf/M on my signon sheet - oops!

Great work though and I forgot how good the tining system visualisation is!

Thanks again
Neil
AlanGoodman View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Club Chairman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote AlanGoodman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 April 2018 at 10:50pm
You're only down as O/Mf Neil, which is correct.
What you write on the sign-in sheet doesn't really matter to be honest. It's the twit person entering the details into the spreadsheet at sign-on that gets it right or wrong, usually based on previous knowledge of the riders and machines together with a bit of guesswork... Big smile

Andrew S View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Andrew S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 April 2018 at 11:06pm
Originally posted by Neil F Neil F wrote:

I forgot how good the tining system visualisation is!
It must be excruciating to watch Slash chasing you down in the second fast race. The catch point (just after the start/finish straight) is surprisingly accurate given that the whole thing is fabricated from one timing point.
ChrisH View Drop Down
Committee
Committee

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ChrisH Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 April 2018 at 12:05am
Thanks everyone for a great days racing at Hillingdon yesterday. Especially to Alan, Andrew, Heather and Nikki for organising.

The weather was more "April" than we usually encounter in the inaugural event of the race season, but as always it was great to see a good turnout and a wide range of HPVs in the mix including a Moulton, some lowracers & midracers, a beano streamliner, a fully faired pedal car, an upwrong, a few velomobiles, and a healthy selection of trikes (both regular and recumbent).  

It was also most welcoming to see several new faces to the BHPC, turning up, signing up and giving it a go (hopefully we'll see you all again soon).
ChrisH View Drop Down
Committee
Committee

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ChrisH Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 April 2018 at 12:08am
Yep,  I was part faired 

Unfortunately the half that was faired was the rear rather than the top half, which would have kept the rain off!!!
ChrisH View Drop Down
Committee
Committee

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ChrisH Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 April 2018 at 1:04am
Thanks for putting the results up Andrew.

James's Baron (I mean MY Baron that James was riding), should only be OPU.

If anyone else has any quibbles, I suggest a deadline of Wed eve??

hotta View Drop Down
Visitor (new)
Visitor (new)

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hotta Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 April 2018 at 5:32am
I am down as o but was on grotty unfaired greenspeed trike :)
never stop it hurts less in the end
blogwat View Drop Down
BHPC Member
BHPC Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote blogwat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 April 2018 at 7:50am

16.6 mph oh dear Cry ' must try harder.

when your up to your waist in aligators they forget to tell you you've got to clear the swamp
AlanGoodman View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Club Chairman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AlanGoodman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 April 2018 at 10:17am
Originally posted by blogwat blogwat wrote:

16.6 mph oh dear Cry ' must try harder.

Ah, but that included the stop to sort out the wardrobe malfunction, so not too bad at all really!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
  Share Topic