BHPC Website Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Public: Open to anyone > For Sale
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Starting a new topic? Please try and put it in a relevant forum (Riding, Building, etc) but if you're not sure it's better to post in any forum than not to post at all.

Hurricane

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Visitor (new)
Visitor (new)

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hotta Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 September 2017 at 8:51pm
Hi James
Your more than welcome to try, was going to put on eBay but if I don't sale it here I'll keep it for winter riding and touring .
never stop it hurts less in the end
james1945 View Drop Down
Visitor (occasional)
Visitor (occasional)

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote james1945 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 September 2017 at 9:49pm
Hi hotta, your priority is selling the hurricane and I don't want to mislead you regarding my intention to buy. So you should do what ever is best to achieve that objective. I would be interested to take a look, but not sure where you are based
RoyMacdonald View Drop Down
BHPC Member
BHPC Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RoyMacdonald Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 September 2017 at 11:28pm
The Hurricane has been in production for about 20 years for very good reasons.

Roy
ShawnB View Drop Down
BHPC Member
BHPC Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShawnB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 September 2017 at 6:53pm
The seller of the Hurricane is based in London... that bike with panniers is an absolute steal at £850. A quality all around machine, good for racing, good for touring, good components... it's a wonderful bike to have as your first recumbent - lucky you if you go for it!
Ride on!
hotta View Drop Down
Visitor (new)
Visitor (new)

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hotta Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 October 2017 at 11:11pm
Dropping the prize down to £750 as it's just not being used now.
Johno1960 View Drop Down
Visitor (new)
Visitor (new)

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Johno1960 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 October 2017 at 5:47pm
Hello Hotta,
Do you know what Xseam the Hurricane will adjust to? I’m 115cm
Many thanks!
Johno1960 View Drop Down
Visitor (new)
Visitor (new)

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Johno1960 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 October 2017 at 3:42pm
Hi Hotta,
Have sent you a PM.
Cheers.
hotta View Drop Down
Visitor (new)
Visitor (new)

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hotta Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 November 2017 at 9:07pm
Many thanks for all interest, now sold
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic