BHPC Website Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Public: Open to anyone > Building
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Python trike and longtail cargo bent offered free.
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Starting a new topic? Please try and put it in a relevant forum (Riding, Building, etc) but if you're not sure it's better to post in any forum than not to post at all.

Python trike and longtail cargo bent offered free.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Visitor (new)
Visitor (new)

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rhisiart Gwilym Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Python trike and longtail cargo bent offered free.
    Posted: 12 August 2017 at 11:03pm
I have two homebuilt recumbents to offer to younger riders, as I'm getting too infirm to do the work of building them now. The Python trike is already roadable, and I've ridden it about a hundred miles already. It needs its lighting system completing. The longtail cargo recumbent bike is incomplete, needing cabling and lights, and a floor for the cargo frame, but I've ridden it already in a field here. 

I don't need any payment. I just want to pass them on, singly or together, to anyone who will take them for use. They're standing under a weather sheet in the field right by my place, and the land-agent wants them moved. I have nowhere else to put them, and I don't want to just scrap them. A lot of work has gone into them, and they both have good potential. I am in South Warwickshire, seven miles east of Leamington Spa. I have no car, but I might be able to arrange delivery. Or taker(s) could collect.

I have enabled 'Email Notify me of Replies, so anyone answering here I will see, and I'll contact anyone who expresses interest.
tincanracer View Drop Down
BHPC Member
BHPC Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tincanracer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 August 2017 at 12:47pm
Hi,

I would be interested in the trike please, as a winter project, just don't tell the domestic manager!

Regards

Stuart
Laid Back in Spirit
Paul Goodwin View Drop Down
BHPC Member
BHPC Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Paul Goodwin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 August 2017 at 12:55pm
Hi there,

I'd be happy to take the cargo recumbent, sounds like it could be a good fit for me.
Do you have any pictures as all? Also, how long is it, would need to work out what vehicle I'd need to collect it.

Thanks,

Paul

Rhisiart Gwilym View Drop Down
Visitor (new)
Visitor (new)

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rhisiart Gwilym Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 August 2017 at 3:28pm
I have no pics just now, but could organise some. The cargo longtail is 80 inches overall. Anyone interested in either/both should call me at 01926-815144 to discuss more. Leave your number if I'm out and I'll call you back.
RhG
Visitor (new)
Visitor (new)

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rhisiart Gwilym Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 August 2017 at 7:23pm
I can't find how to do private messaging on this website. Anyone interested in these recumbents please call me at O1926-815144, and leave your number to call back, if I'm out. They're all ready to be picked up. RhG
RhG
AlanGoodman View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Club Chairman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AlanGoodman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 August 2017 at 10:26pm
If you have any private messages waiting you should get a pop up when you log in.
Otherwise you should be able to get to them by clicking where it says "New Messages" at the top left of your screen...

stormbird View Drop Down
BHPC Member
BHPC Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stormbird Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 October 2017 at 1:37pm
Hi there

Was the python trike picked up ?

regards Paul
Visitor (new)
Visitor (new)

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rhisiart Gwilym Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 October 2017 at 1:46pm
Hello Paul!

No, both recumbents still here, available. 01926-815144 (message fielder)
RhG
stormbird View Drop Down
BHPC Member
BHPC Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stormbird Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 October 2017 at 8:17am
Well these are the 2 recumbents , maybe ' I have two homebuilt recumbents to offer to younger riders ' in the original post was a little misleading ?

Younger referring to adult rather than children or teenagers ?

regards Paul

Visitor (new)
Visitor (new)

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rhisiart Gwilym Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 October 2017 at 4:07pm
Younger than me, I mean. I'm not up to it any more! Sorry if the original phrasing was misleading. :)
RhG
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic