BHPC Website Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Public: Open to anyone > For Sale
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Starting a new topic? Please try and put it in a relevant forum (Riding, Building, etc) but if you're not sure it's better to post in any forum than not to post at all.

ratracer carbon rear tail fairing

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
BHPC Member
BHPC Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote russellbridge Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: ratracer carbon rear tail fairing
    Posted: 17 June 2017 at 10:46am
Ratracer carbon fibre rear tail fairing for sale. Bought from Barney last year and modified to fit the Nocom.
I've decided that I'm happier running un-faired. Bought for £25 so I'd be happy with that. I can bring to Rhyl or Shrewsbury races 1st/2nd July.
It's very light, and it has a small timber frame glued to the inside to support it off the rear bike frame. It's a bit scratched and it has been modified, but I'm sure someone can make it fit their chosen steed...
Russ

neilkirk View Drop Down
Visitor (new)
Visitor (new)

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote neilkirk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 June 2017 at 11:36am
Russ . i will have it 

Andrew S View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Andrew S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 June 2017 at 9:51am
Originally posted by neilkirk neilkirk wrote:

Russ . i will have it
Oh no... Cry
neilkirk View Drop Down
Visitor (new)
Visitor (new)

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote neilkirk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 June 2017 at 2:31pm
Russ , I will be at shrewsbury

Andrew , I have to try and make it fit something first !

AlanGoodman View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Club Chairman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AlanGoodman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 June 2017 at 4:06pm
Pretty sure that this was made by Graydog using a mould taken when he owned the ratty that is now lurking in my garage.
On the original the tailbox and seat are sort of all in one....

neilkirk View Drop Down
Visitor (new)
Visitor (new)

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote neilkirk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 June 2017 at 4:27pm
That looks good Alan , I'd like to put a tail fairing on the high racer although it may go better on the Hurricane !

AlanGoodman View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Club Chairman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AlanGoodman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 June 2017 at 4:30pm
I agree - likely to go better on the Hurricane I think but worth having a play.

ChrisH View Drop Down
Committee
Committee

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ChrisH Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 June 2017 at 4:54pm
Originally posted by AlanGoodman AlanGoodman wrote:

I agree - likely to go better on the Hurricane I think but worth having a play.

Neil,

I'd recommend putting it on a BMX or a Raleigh Chopper (to still give the rest of us a fighting chance against you on the track!!!).
neilkirk View Drop Down
Visitor (new)
Visitor (new)

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote neilkirk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 July 2017 at 7:53am
Russ
I will be at Shrewsbury on Sunday but not at Rhyl on Sat , should you happen to bring the tail fairing along Smile

Neil
russellbridge View Drop Down
BHPC Member
BHPC Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote russellbridge Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 July 2017 at 9:26am
I'm only at Rhyl this weekend, so I'll bring it to Rhyl and see if some kind fellow can convey it to Shrewsbury for you
Russ
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic