BHPC Website Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Public: Open to anyone > Any Other Business
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Starting a new topic? Please try and put it in a relevant forum (Riding, Building, etc) but if you're not sure it's better to post in any forum than not to post at all.

WINDCHEETAH KARL SPARENBURG

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 18>
Author
Visitor (new)
Visitor (new)

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mark aldridge Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 November 2016 at 4:41pm
Communication is now restored. The multimedia approach was needed.
Thanks Karl
AlanGoodman View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Club Chairman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AlanGoodman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 November 2016 at 5:07pm
Thumbs Up

Tango14 View Drop Down
Visitor (new)
Visitor (new)

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tango14 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 November 2016 at 8:46am
met Karl yesterday and he seemed a real good guy
RussAnton View Drop Down
Visitor (new)
Visitor (new)

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RussAnton Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 July 2017 at 2:46pm
This is an old post, but thought I'd piggyback on it, as my issue is the same.  I am waiting on delivery of a Windcheetah, going on 2 months past the delivery date.  No word from Karl since mid-March.  No replies to E-mails or phone calls.  Any advice?  Counsul?
Admin Group
Admin Group
Club Chairman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AlanGoodman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 July 2017 at 2:50pm
Hi Russ,

I understand that Karl is tied up with his other job and Katie is currently handling Windcheetah orders and enquiries.
Have you called the mobile number?

Admin Group
Admin Group
Club Chairman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AlanGoodman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 July 2017 at 3:12pm
Maybe try emailing Katie as well - katie@windcheetah.co.uk

They are fantastic machines and I'm sure it will be worth the wait when you get it... Big smile

Yanto View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Yanto Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 July 2017 at 6:42pm
Originally posted by AlanGoodman AlanGoodman wrote:

Hi Russ,

I understand that Karl is tied up with his other job and Katie is currently handling Windcheetah orders and enquiries.
Have you called the mobile number?

It really is bad though keeping somebody waiting way past a delivery date without communication, whether he's busy or not, how long does an email take to write?
Admin Group
Admin Group
Club Chairman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AlanGoodman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 July 2017 at 7:09am
I've left messages for Karl and Katie - Hopefully they will be in touch very soon. 

RussAnton View Drop Down
Visitor (new)
Visitor (new)

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RussAnton Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 July 2017 at 2:23pm
Thank you Alan for your response and your intervention.  Yes, I've called his mobile a number of times, leaving messages.  When you get absolutely no response to calls and E-mails it doesn't take long for your mind to go dark on you, especially when an ocean separates you.  This response from you restores my faith that things will be OK.  I've sent E-mails to both Karl and the AVD address, which is how I've communicated with Katie in the past, but I will try her personal E-mail as well, thanks.
Russ Anton
Admin Group
Admin Group
Club Chairman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AlanGoodman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 July 2017 at 2:41pm
I haven't had a reply yet - I really hope they are ok. Very nice people. 

Has anybody else heard from Karl or Katie recently?
I'll see Marc who looks after their website at the New Milton Pedal Car Grand Prix tomorrow so I'll check with him to see if he's heard anything. 

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 18>
  Share Topic