BHPC Website Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Public: Open to anyone > Racing > BHPC Events
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - 2016 Round 12: Hillingdon - Sunday 23rd October
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Starting a new topic? Please try and put it in a relevant forum (Riding, Building, etc) but if you're not sure it's better to post in any forum than not to post at all.

2016 Round 12: Hillingdon - Sunday 23rd October

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
Author
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Yanto Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 October 2016 at 7:00am
What a great selection and range of photography Thumbs Up
Andrew S View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Andrew S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 October 2016 at 9:25am
Many thanks, Mike. Some great photos well up with your usual standard. I like the moody monochrome shot of the Beano on an entirely deserted track, almost as if Slash was well away from the rest of the field.
blogwat View Drop Down
BHPC Member
BHPC Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote blogwat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 October 2016 at 10:04am
Hi Folks
once again great days racing well organised as usual thanks to all the unsung heroes that make that happen, thanks also for the people that made me work and keep me on my toes, great photo's from Mike and now here are my efforts for what they are worth, copy any you want and look forward to seeing you all next season for more thrills and spills. cheers.
Jeff.
when your up to your waist in aligators they forget to tell you you've got to clear the swamp
AlanGoodman View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Club Chairman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AlanGoodman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 October 2016 at 12:15pm
I can probably explain the disagreement between stopwatch and computer wizardry for Patrick Keen....
After the race he came over to us organisatory types and fessed up to taking a short cut so that he could ride with his brother...
He was therefore docked a lap and told that he was a very naughty boy... He was last seen shoving newspaper down the back of his shorts and heading for the Comp Sec's study...

Andrew S View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Andrew S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 October 2016 at 1:05pm
Nothing escapes the all-seeing eye of The Timelord (mwah-ha-ha):

That will be Lap 8 when the dastardly deed was done then?

Edited by Andrew S - 24 October 2016 at 1:12pm
LeeW View Drop Down
BHPC Member
BHPC Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LeeW Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 October 2016 at 1:07pm
Nice to see that Hillingdon now has some more route options, Perhaps next year we could do some races on the smaller circuit without the hairpin?
Current fleet: Milan SL MK2 #027, Fujin SL II, Beany!

Tarx View Drop Down
BHPC Member
BHPC Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tarx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 October 2016 at 1:30pm
What? And neutralise almost the only advantage an upright might have against an HPV? How is that sportsman-like?

Seriously, thank you to the club, Dave and Andrew, for a great day's racing. Really enjoyed the day.
fitzer View Drop Down
BHPC Member
BHPC Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fitzer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 October 2016 at 5:42pm
Hi, is there another depository for images of the hillingdon weekend anywhere? I didn't film this weekend (onboard) due to total incompetence and was hoping for an image of myself and press ganged brother, duelling for pride not position........

I noticed a few lens-smiths snapping from various points on the track and was sure I'd been pinged a few times, but alas nothing in the dispatches so far?

grateful for any digital morsel, grassias

patrick keen
Tarx View Drop Down
BHPC Member
BHPC Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tarx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 October 2016 at 6:38pm
I meant Alan, not Dave. Sorry, Alan. All day at a computer. A little cross-eyed. In answer to Patrick Keen: I may have some shots of the two of you, but I haven't finished editing. If and when! T.
AlanGoodman View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Club Chairman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AlanGoodman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 October 2016 at 6:50pm
Thumbs Up

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
  Share Topic