BHPC Website Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Public: Open to anyone > Racing > BHPC Events
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Starting a new topic? Please try and put it in a relevant forum (Riding, Building, etc) but if you're not sure it's better to post in any forum than not to post at all.

2016 Round 2: Lancaster, April 30th

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
russellbridge View Drop Down
BHPC Member
BHPC Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote russellbridge Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 2016 Round 2: Lancaster, April 30th
    Posted: 21 May 2016 at 8:19pm
Strava flyby for the Lancaster 1hr fast race here:

This seems to pick up lots of other people who rode past on the cyclcepath, but they're greyed out and not shown unless you choose to tick them
russellbridge View Drop Down
BHPC Member
BHPC Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote russellbridge Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 May 2016 at 4:51pm
I had both machines with me but I did race the Nocom at Preston and Lancaster. Darley moor was its first ride in anger...
Adrian Setter View Drop Down
BHPC Member
BHPC Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Adrian Setter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 May 2016 at 3:43pm
I notice, in the course of writing up Lancaster for the mag, that THEE RECORDS as currently published on the web site have Russell Bridge riding a NoCom at Lancaster (also at Preston).  He was actually riding his new, homebuilt, moving bottom bracket machine, Dementor.

Edited by Adrian Setter - 20 May 2016 at 3:44pm
Challenge Hurricane - MicWic Delta (Front half) - Burrows Ratracer
Andrew S View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Andrew S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 May 2016 at 10:46pm
The final results for Lancaster are now available on the BHPC website, together with the current Championship Tables.
johnlucian View Drop Down
BHPC Member
BHPC Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote johnlucian Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 May 2016 at 9:44am
A minor correction of the results. I should have an extra lap, unfortunately that still do not improve my position in the race.
Thank you to organisers and all people who helped! An enjoyable race for me!
John Lucian
speedy381 View Drop Down
BHPC Member
BHPC Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote speedy381 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 May 2016 at 11:43pm
Thanks also to the Deity responsible for the weather on Saturday; it made my inaugural outdoor run in the Bream a little easier to handle, even if it did bring out the carnal side of a runaway terrier (the sun that is, not my scary overtaking - sorry all, I've not had to do that much before)
ShawnB View Drop Down
BHPC Member
BHPC Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShawnB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 May 2016 at 10:48pm
Yup, Big Thanks to the organisers and all that pitched in to help with everything from timing to chasing dogs off the track! - made for a great day. Smile  A minor 'quibble' on the provisional results; I was on an unfaired Molerat rather than a faired Kingcycle.
Ride on!
Andhar View Drop Down
BHPC Member
BHPC Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Andhar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 May 2016 at 9:28pm
Yes many thanks to the organisers

Andrew Harrington
atlas_shrugged View Drop Down
BHPC Member
BHPC Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote atlas_shrugged Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 May 2016 at 7:34pm
Nice going Russell and thanks to the organisers for a great day racing.
ChrisH View Drop Down
Committee
Committee

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ChrisH Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 April 2016 at 10:26pm
I should only be O/P in the bike classifications.

On the subject of bike classes I propose we introduce a "casual" class and give Karl 1000 points for doing the time trial in jeans and trainers.

Chris
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
  Share Topic