BHPC Website Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Public: Open to anyone > Racing > BHPC Events
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Starting a new topic? Please try and put it in a relevant forum (Riding, Building, etc) but if you're not sure it's better to post in any forum than not to post at all.

2016 Round 1 Hillingdon Suday 3rd April

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
Author
BHPC Member
BHPC Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote russellbridge Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 April 2016 at 7:20pm
The photos from RC-soar are always very, very well taken and edited - it looked like a good race. Sorry I missed it - I'd signed up to the Tour of Flanders before the dates were announced for the BHPC races. 86miles of tarmac and cobbled roads around Oudenaard in Belgium, a great event on the saturday before the pro event on the sunday.  Very well organised, 16,000 riders, although this did mean that two of the steep cobbled hills were so busy that everyone had to walk up...

Edited by russellbridge - 04 April 2016 at 7:21pm
NickM View Drop Down
BHPC Member
BHPC Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NickM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 April 2016 at 11:18pm
Aha! Good to see Munster back in action, and Neil seems to have mastered him, judging from the photos.

Can go faster, I reckon... other trikies had better get training!!
blogwat View Drop Down
BHPC Member
BHPC Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote blogwat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 April 2016 at 8:15pm
some video of Sunday courtesy of Alan Timberlake, sorry about my mug keep cropping up but he was standing besides me.  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wc1rUlYNJII   sorry I cannot get it to make a hyperlink.

Edited by GeoffBird - 05 April 2016 at 8:21pm
when your up to your waist in aligators they forget to tell you you've got to clear the swamp
GeoffBird View Drop Down
BHPC Member
BHPC Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GeoffBird Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 April 2016 at 8:25pm
Select the whole link, click on 'Insert Hyperlink' button (top left - blue world with chainlink) - click okay. Simples.
Right Time - Right Place - Wrong Speed
Andrew S View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Andrew S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 April 2016 at 8:36pm
The final results for Hillingdon are now available in the Results section of the website together with the 2016 Championship table.
ChrisH View Drop Down
Committee
Committee

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ChrisH Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 April 2016 at 9:14pm
Everytime I ride by on that vid you can even hear the little mouse that was nesting in my dérailleur.
AlanGoodman View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Club Chairman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AlanGoodman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 April 2016 at 12:29am
Sorry folks - Looks like I got the split of the races wrong... Lots of people asking to be in the slow race and not possible to put everyone in it.

Tarquin and Marc will definitely be promoted to the fast race in October though!!!

Edited by AlanGoodman - 06 April 2016 at 12:31am

blogwat View Drop Down
BHPC Member
BHPC Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote blogwat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 April 2016 at 8:04am
Thanks Geoff, have done it before but could not get it to work for some reason.
when your up to your waist in aligators they forget to tell you you've got to clear the swamp
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
  Share Topic