BHPC Website Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Public: Open to anyone > Riding > Social Rides
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Starting a new topic? Please try and put it in a relevant forum (Riding, Building, etc) but if you're not sure it's better to post in any forum than not to post at all.

Mildenhall ride 22/3/15

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Admin Group
Admin Group
Club Chairman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote AlanGoodman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 April 2015 at 6:53am
This Sunday is the first BHPC event of the year at Hillingdon. 
All of our events are listed here: http://www.bhpc.org.uk/Events/2015.aspx

Probably a good idea to try to avoid these if possible for any other events you're promoting on this forum as a lot of us will be at these events. 

Have a good ride!

cookie32 View Drop Down
Visitor (new)
Visitor (new)

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cookie32 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 April 2015 at 5:26pm

Looks like we're at it again this Sunday. That would be Hoarder, myself, and hopefully Davyboy. Looks like we may get a little wet so govern yourself accordingly. As always the more the merrier, please feel free to join us. If you have any questions just ask. I will be riding back to Mildenhall after we reach point B on the map which is another 6 miles. This will make the entire ride roughly 31miles if you return to Angels Café, 23 miles point A to B. I will happily see anyone back to Angels Café if they drive in for the ride.

[URL=https://www.google.com/maps/d/edit?mid=z6oRe6P99rfo.kdOgEl0avaWo]<span style="text-decoration: underline;]https://www.google.com/maps/d/edit?mid=z6oRe6P99rfo.kdOgEl0avaWo</span>[/URL]

RALLY POINT:
Angels Cafe
8 Chiswick Avenue
Mildenhall
Bury St. Edmunds IP28 7AY
@0800

Edited by cookie32 - 23 April 2015 at 8:39pm
cookie32 View Drop Down
Visitor (new)
Visitor (new)

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cookie32 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 April 2015 at 8:06am
cookie32 View Drop Down
Visitor (new)
Visitor (new)

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cookie32 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 May 2015 at 1:51pm
We're off again. Route is being worked but meeting point and time are set. I would expect 30 to 40 miles for the route though. Soon as Jon gets a route sorted I'll post a map link. Feel free to contact me with any questions.

RALLY POINT:
Angels Cafe
8 Chiswick Avenue
Mildenhall
Bury St. Edmunds IP28 7AY
SUNDAY@0800

Here's the route link

Edited by cookie32 - 07 May 2015 at 5:34pm
AlanGoodman View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Club Chairman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AlanGoodman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 May 2015 at 2:56pm
Which day is this taking place?

cookie32 View Drop Down
Visitor (new)
Visitor (new)

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cookie32 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 May 2015 at 5:34pm
Originally posted by AlanGoodman AlanGoodman wrote:

Which day is this taking place?

I've edited the post, thx Alan.
AlanGoodman View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Club Chairman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AlanGoodman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 May 2015 at 5:53pm
Thumbs Up

cookie32 View Drop Down
Visitor (new)
Visitor (new)

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cookie32 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 May 2015 at 3:29pm
Packing a sandwich or some other life sustaining treat of your choosing may not be such a bad idea. I'm sure we might pass a place to stop and grab some tea and cake but nothing is planned so govern yourself accordingly.
cookie32 View Drop Down
Visitor (new)
Visitor (new)

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cookie32 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 May 2015 at 7:59am
Sunday group ride was excellent. We had Jon and Dave on Performers, Brian in his Evo-k and me bringing up the rear on the PDQ.
41.45 miles out to Thetford forest and back to civilisation. Some of the route was uncharted territory for all of us but David. We even found 5 miles of newly laid blacktop, what a treat. I got a little excited in the video.
Jon hit his metric century, so congrats to him for checkING that box
https://youtu.be/rHsyjdgG_84

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rHsyjdgG_84

Edited by cookie32 - 11 May 2015 at 8:13am
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic