BHPC Website Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Archive (pre-February 2015) > Public Archive > The BHPC
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Starting a new topic? Please try and put it in a relevant forum (Riding, Building, etc) but if you're not sure it's better to post in any forum than not to post at all.

Forum LockedBlast from the past

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
Twed View Drop Down
BHPC Member
BHPC Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Twed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Blast from the past
    Posted: 09 January 2015 at 11:59pm
WOW!! If you look at the back of the field when it is lined up at the start you will see a little white trike......that was the Brown's first ever HPV and Ken is on board. How do I know this.....well ...you are not likely to recognise the handsome but blury young man in the Ever Ready cycle top in the Kingcycle Yellow pedal car that goes by at the start......I still have that cycle top......and it still fits! :D
That was our first ever HPV race.....yup 1986 at MK Bowl. I have come over all nostalgic.
Never believe an atom they make up everything.
AlanGoodman View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Club Chairman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AlanGoodman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 January 2015 at 10:11pm
Brilliant!!

GeoffBird View Drop Down
BHPC Member
BHPC Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GeoffBird Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 January 2015 at 12:25pm
They all look so young!

Edited by GeoffBird - 08 January 2015 at 12:25pm
Right Time - Right Place - Wrong Speed
Andy TS View Drop Down
BHPC Member
BHPC Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Andy TS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 January 2015 at 11:44am
Looking for a video about the Wendover Bash MTB event i see there are some familiar faces at the start of the video :-)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BA80T8x-swU&list=PLupoLr9nAYyRJmvPPREkHINadf8c9K6FH&index=4

Allewedder A2, Broken Optima Baron Lowracer
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic