BHPC Website Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Public: Open to anyone > Racing > Other non-BHPC events
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Starting a new topic? Please try and put it in a relevant forum (Riding, Building, etc) but if you're not sure it's better to post in any forum than not to post at all.

Bespoked London 11-13 April

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Visitor (new)
Visitor (new)

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Karl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Bespoked London 11-13 April
    Posted: 05 February 2014 at 5:13pm
Bit of self promotion but also to let the laid back fraternity know that the recumbent world is making an attack on the conventional cycle market.

Both ICE and Windcheetah are exhibiting at the Bespoked Hand Made Exhibition down in Londinium 
Lee Vally Velopark (Olympic Velodrome) 11th till 13th April.

There is an interview with yours truly here;
http://www.bespoked.cc/framebuilderofth.html

This coincides with the first BHPC race at Hillingdon on Sunday 13th, if you are making the effort to travel it might be worth coming early and poking fun at the stick bike at Bespoked Evil Smile

Regards
Karl

(can someone with 'the power', make the link work)

Edited by GeoffBird - 05 February 2014 at 9:59pm
AlanGoodman View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Club Chairman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AlanGoodman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 February 2014 at 9:50pm

GeoffBird View Drop Down
BHPC Member
BHPC Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GeoffBird Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 February 2014 at 9:58pm
By the way, anyone can make links live - when typing your message, just highlight the link in your text and click on the world-and-chainlink symbol at the top left of the text box, then click 'Ok'.

...although I don't seem to ba able to do it to other people's posts :-/

Edited by GeoffBird - 05 February 2014 at 10:00pm
Right Time - Right Place - Wrong Speed
Karl View Drop Down
Visitor (new)
Visitor (new)

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Karl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 February 2014 at 10:38pm
Thanks guys just though it was me that didn't have the necessary responsibility bestowed upon me... perils of a 'newbie', so the kids on the street tell me? 
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic