BHPC Website Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Public: Open to anyone > Racing > World Championships
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Starting a new topic? Please try and put it in a relevant forum (Riding, Building, etc) but if you're not sure it's better to post in any forum than not to post at all.

World Championships 2014

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 345
Author
Visitor (new)
Visitor (new)

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote marc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 July 2014 at 3:06pm
Well, there's only one hill! It's just a matter of choosing the right gear. Cycling is not just about riding on a flat oval track, "this is cycling but not as I know it" ;-)
GeoffBird View Drop Down
BHPC Member
BHPC Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GeoffBird Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 July 2014 at 11:50am
I quite agree Marc - variety is the spice of life!
Right Time - Right Place - Wrong Speed
marc View Drop Down
Visitor (new)
Visitor (new)

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote marc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 July 2014 at 11:25pm
We've reached 100 entries so far, so still room for late comers.

We've come up with a draft version of the touring part of the event. Have a look here
http://hpv-worldchampionship-france2014.com/rando.html

Your feedback is welcome

Cheers
marc

Edited by marc - 16 July 2014 at 12:55pm
GeoffBird View Drop Down
BHPC Member
BHPC Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GeoffBird Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 July 2014 at 12:28pm
Looks beautiful Marc - we are looking forward to the touring more than the racing! And Jon and Anne, who are coming with us are only doing the touring. I guess we would opt for a medium distance ride.

And I see the Tour de France stage started in Besancon today. Great result for France too!

Edited by GeoffBird - 16 July 2014 at 4:27pm
marc View Drop Down
Visitor (new)
Visitor (new)

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote marc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 September 2014 at 12:56pm
marc View Drop Down
Visitor (new)
Visitor (new)

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote marc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 September 2014 at 12:58pm
GeoffBird View Drop Down
BHPC Member
BHPC Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GeoffBird Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 September 2014 at 1:06pm
We certainly did Marc! Thanks again to you and all the other organisers and helpers for a great event. I'm doing an article for the BHPC magazine about it - remind me to send you a copy. Can I use some of the photos you link to for the magazine please? If so, who do I credit?

Edited by GeoffBird - 05 September 2014 at 1:08pm
marc View Drop Down
Visitor (new)
Visitor (new)

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote marc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 September 2014 at 1:15pm
yes you can use the pictures above. Credits go to Florence Kit (picasa) and Rémi Meyer (app.box)
GeoffBird View Drop Down
BHPC Member
BHPC Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GeoffBird Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 September 2014 at 3:23pm
Thanks Marc, Florence and Rémi!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 345
  Share Topic