BHPC Website Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Public: Open to anyone > Racing > World Championships
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Starting a new topic? Please try and put it in a relevant forum (Riding, Building, etc) but if you're not sure it's better to post in any forum than not to post at all.

World Championships 2014

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345>
Author
Visitor (new)
Visitor (new)

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote marc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 March 2014 at 3:56pm
Registrations are open (in Beta version ;-)

yes a medical certificate is requested by the french authorities. Mind you, it's not a bad idea to do a check-up once in a while!

As for Andy's comment, the roads will be blocked during the races so no major issue there. Of course, you can never 100% rule out a [bloody french] stubborn car driver forcing his way (hence the caution).
Bring your sister to Besançon for her honeymoon Wink

Spectators are more than welcome, you can even benefit from the evening meals, provided you register and pay for them.

See you there

Originally posted by Andy TS Andy TS wrote:

I cant make it this year as i have family wedding the weekend after and trip to Italy the week after that so cant swing a pass for this as well... Was all clear until sister in Law decided to get married this year, how unreasonable of her!

Looks like a great mix of events, though not so keen on the idea that the road race is on open roads and there may be cars on the road at the same time!!Thumbs Down
Andy TS View Drop Down
BHPC Member
BHPC Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Andy TS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 March 2014 at 8:03pm
i know how well that suggestion will go down :-)
Allewedder A2, Broken Optima Baron Lowracer
fards View Drop Down
Visitor (regular)
Visitor (regular)

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fards Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 March 2014 at 10:18am
looking increasingly unlikely that I'm going to make it there this year.
If I can't find a new job asap then I'm not going to afford it, and if I do find a new job soon then taking 2 weeks off just after starting may not go down very well! :(
marc View Drop Down
Visitor (new)
Visitor (new)

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote marc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 April 2014 at 11:29am
Registrations are officially opened!

See you soon
simon View Drop Down
BHPC Member
BHPC Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote simon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 April 2014 at 6:27pm
Hi I've entered my son jack in the world championship I couldn't find the rules for the student part and I want to enter 2 more people could I do this at the same time so I only need to pay once
Thanks simon watson
SIMON
marc View Drop Down
Visitor (new)
Visitor (new)

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote marc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 April 2014 at 8:22am
Hi Simon,

it's no problem to add extra persons. Simply log in and edit Jack's entry and add the necessary meals and / or T-shirts (extra T-shirt costs 15€)

If the 2 persons are riding a bike, then they need to be entered separately. You can then pay for the 3 entries by bank transfer. Simply mention the 3 ID # on the payment. (Jack's ID is 19)

As for the student challenge, it's opened to schools or universities as part of a project. If that's the case for Jack then check http://www.hpv-student-challenge.eu/ for more details.

Please use the official mail address (on our site) since I do not check regularly the many fora.

See you soon
marc
marc View Drop Down
Visitor (new)
Visitor (new)

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote marc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 April 2014 at 11:57am
A new video of the criterium race is available:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y3qLoZnKqPc
GeoffBird View Drop Down
BHPC Member
BHPC Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GeoffBird Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 April 2014 at 10:58pm
That looks fun Marc - is it downhill all the way round? ;-)
Right Time - Right Place - Wrong Speed
marc View Drop Down
Visitor (new)
Visitor (new)

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote marc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 April 2014 at 11:19am
Well sorry Geoff, but there's a climb somewhere in the loop (at 3:40 in the video)
However it's not very difficult...but on the 10th lap, that will be another story!

Edited by marc - 23 April 2014 at 2:21pm
marc View Drop Down
Visitor (new)
Visitor (new)

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote marc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 April 2014 at 11:13am
100 days to go, don't forget to register! In June the fee will increase. It's not that we want to make more money, but for organisation the sooner we have an idea about the participation, the better!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345>
  Share Topic