BHPC Website Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Archive (pre-February 2015) > Public Archive > HPV Festival
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Starting a new topic? Please try and put it in a relevant forum (Riding, Building, etc) but if you're not sure it's better to post in any forum than not to post at all.

Forum LockedREGISTRATION

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Admin Group
Admin Group
Club Chairman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AlanGoodman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: REGISTRATION
    Posted: 12 August 2013 at 4:29pm
Registration for Fowlmead is now available online here... http://hpvfestival.bhpc.org.uk/

tosgh View Drop Down
BHPC Member
BHPC Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tosgh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 August 2013 at 9:24pm
well done Lee for all the hard work; I notice on the registration page it mentions "97 places remaining", are we able to cater for 100 riders?
weight is everything
AlanGoodman View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Club Chairman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AlanGoodman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 August 2013 at 9:31pm

One of the main reasons for making online registration available is so that we have an idea of the numbers we are expecting...

Having spoken to quite a few people I'll be absolutely amazed if we get anywhere near to 100... It would be a really nice problem to have though... Big smile

Admin Group
Admin Group
Club Chairman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AlanGoodman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 August 2013 at 9:57am
Please note that registration at the event will be open for a limited time on Friday evening and from around 8am until 10am on the Saturday morning...
It will definitely close before the Richard Ballantine Memorial Ride leaves as some organisers will want to take part in that...

There will be no registration on Sunday.

Please register online in advance to make sure of your place...

johnlucian View Drop Down
BHPC Member
BHPC Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote johnlucian Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 September 2013 at 10:17pm
I have registered online and paid the fee. Unfortunately I will not be able to arrive only just before 12 on Saturday. Will I need to register again when I arrive to Fowlmead? I hope I can race and I am allowed to do a flying lap after 12.
Regards,
John Lucian
Admin Group
Admin Group
Club Chairman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AlanGoodman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 September 2013 at 10:22pm
I've already added you to the race spreadsheet John...
If we are able to use the timing system then you will need a tag which I'll try to get ready for you so that you can race as soon as possible after you arrive...
I doubt racing will start much before 12 as we aren't expecting the social ride to return until then.

Looking forward to seeing you there!

Admin Group
Admin Group
Club Chairman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AlanGoodman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 September 2013 at 10:25pm
I am still planning to have registration open at or before 5pm tomorrow at Fowlmead... I've managed to b**ger up my back pumping up the van tyres today of all the daft things(!!!!!).
I was planning to bring the KC to do the social ride but I think that is now very unlikely....  Cry

At least the legs will get a rest this weekend... Big smile

Admin Group
Admin Group
Club Chairman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AlanGoodman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 September 2013 at 1:21am
The loony who caused the Dartford crossing to be closed has made a very unpleasant start to Fowlmead for some of us.
John and Sam have been on the road for about 12 hours I think and are still half an hour away.
I'm sitting here on gate duty.

Almost wish I'd stayed home and watched the football, that's how utterly sh1t it is!
Registration may be a little late starting tomorrow as I will be asleep!
Hopefully.
:o(

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic