BHPC Website Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Public: Open to anyone > Racing > Etc
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Starting a new topic? Please try and put it in a relevant forum (Riding, Building, etc) but if you're not sure it's better to post in any forum than not to post at all.

Pedal Car Race

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
BHPC Member
BHPC Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sam knight Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Pedal Car Race
    Posted: 01 July 2013 at 8:54am
Here is a link to the video I made from the bhpc random rag tag bunch team entry to this years 24 hour race....

To be happy and not get killed.
AlanGoodman View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Club Chairman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AlanGoodman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 July 2013 at 9:11am
Excellent!!
Nice one Sam... Great to see you, Leo and John Lucian giving it a go... Hope to see you at some more pedal car races...

They're always good fun. I'm pretty sure most BHPC folk would enjoy them.

It would be good to see a BHPC team taking part...

That was a fantastic weekend - A lot of people going very well, and the 4 man BAR team that won it were incredible...

Edited by AlanGoodman - 01 July 2013 at 4:50pm

jes@gcre View Drop Down
BHPC Member
BHPC Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jes@gcre Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 July 2013 at 4:03pm
I have requested June 28th-29th for the 2014 Shenington 24 hour.

Can't guarantee an Italian entry this time though...

Racing is life...
Anything which happens before or afterwards is just standing around waiting to race....
Admin Group
Admin Group
Club Chairman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AlanGoodman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 July 2013 at 4:48pm
Thumbs Up
Highly recommended for anybody who hasn't tried it before...

sam knight View Drop Down
BHPC Member
BHPC Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sam knight Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 July 2013 at 7:22pm
Yeah it was a great day/night....

The winning team were amazing...really fast...although your team Alan were also going really well.

The close nature of the racing on a really twisty circuit makes it really fun. On my last session I got in a really good working relation ship with car number 4. they were faster down hill so I tucked in then swung onto the front for the climb to suck them up....great stuff.Thumbs Up

Highlight for me was the night time laps....cool still air and some super speedy laps..

Now to build a pedal car....
To be happy and not get killed.
Admin Group
Admin Group
Club Chairman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AlanGoodman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 July 2013 at 7:37pm
Originally posted by sam knight sam knight wrote:

Now to build a pedal car....

Wahay!! Big smile

Car 4 was Wing Racers by the way...

May be worth joining/posting on the pedal car forum if you're thinking of building a car... http://www.pedalcars.info/forum/default.asp

Lots of people on there with a lot of knowledge and they are all very helpful, including Jes who posted above and built the car I was in at the weekend among many others and Neil Carter who runs the BAR team and has built championship winning cars before...

Neil View Drop Down
Visitor (new)
Visitor (new)

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Neil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 July 2013 at 8:40pm
Originally posted by sam knight sam knight wrote:

The winning team were amazing...really fast...

Approve
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic