BHPC Website Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Archive (pre-February 2015) > Public Archive > The BHPC
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Starting a new topic? Please try and put it in a relevant forum (Riding, Building, etc) but if you're not sure it's better to post in any forum than not to post at all.

Forum LockedPrivate Messages

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Admin Group
Admin Group
Club Chairman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AlanGoodman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Private Messages
    Posted: 21 August 2011 at 9:36pm
Can you please let me know if you are having problems with Private Messages...
A few people (including me) seem to be getting messages saying the mailbox is full even when it has been cleared out (and messages are coming through ok...)

I'm going to call WebWiz tomorrow to see if it's got anything to do with last weeks update and I'd like to give them as much information as I can...

If you notice any other strange error messages please shout...

Thanks

Alan

Edited by AlanGoodman - 21 August 2011 at 9:37pm

Yowie View Drop Down
BHPC Member
BHPC Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Yowie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 August 2011 at 10:14pm
No probs there, but I do have a HUUUUge topic rating box at the top of every page in the grey panel across from "Author"

I have FF 3.6.19 for Mac

AlanGoodman View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Club Chairman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AlanGoodman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 August 2011 at 10:23pm
Thanks Howard - Not getting that here but interestingly I was the other day immediately after the software was updated... The plot thickens...

Admin Group
Admin Group
Club Chairman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AlanGoodman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 August 2011 at 8:14am
I think the Private Message issue may be sorted... Thanks to Neil for his advice!!! Thumbs Up

Neil F View Drop Down
Visitor (moderated)
Visitor (moderated)

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Neil F Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 August 2011 at 8:32am
I have an identical large bar at the top of every tipic. I'm using Firefox 6.0 for Windows (Win 7 64 bit)
Admin Group
Admin Group
Club Chairman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AlanGoodman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 August 2011 at 8:48am
Very strange - I haven't got it here (IE 9 + Vista)... Confused Any ideas on that one Mr C??

Neil View Drop Down
Visitor (new)
Visitor (new)

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Neil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 August 2011 at 8:54am
yes Mr Webmaster Sir - Its cached CSS - press Ctrl F5

Edited by Neil - 22 August 2011 at 8:55am
Neil View Drop Down
Visitor (new)
Visitor (new)

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Neil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 August 2011 at 9:02am
You might also like to get rid of the error at the bottom of the forum when you get a minute

Error: The download of the specified resource has failed.

You need to turn Web Wiz NewsPad Integration off
Admin Group
Admin Group
Club Chairman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AlanGoodman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 August 2011 at 9:53am
Thanks Neil - You should do this for a living... LOL

Can you try Ctrl F5 chaps and see if that works??
I've got no idea what the Mac equivalent to Ctrl F5 is Howard (assuming it's not just the same?)...

I can't find any mention of NewsPad in the Admin control panel... It could be that I'm looking in the wrong place... Embarrassed

Neil View Drop Down
Visitor (new)
Visitor (new)

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Neil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 August 2011 at 10:05am
lol
on a mac its Apple + R

Newspad is in Admin - Setup & Configuration - NewsPad Settings - WebWiz Newspad integration
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic