BHPC Website Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Archive (pre-February 2015) > Public Archive > The BHPC
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Starting a new topic? Please try and put it in a relevant forum (Riding, Building, etc) but if you're not sure it's better to post in any forum than not to post at all.

Forum Lockedthank you

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
BHPC Member
BHPC Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote blogwat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: thank you
    Posted: 15 July 2011 at 8:12am
Hi folks
just recieved this months mag and what a great read,also thank you to all concerned for the mention and the inclusion of the photo of me and by me, at present I have just come out of hospital from spine surgery and expect to have another one or two ops, in between I hope to maybe get to one or two races to watch then hopefully race again next season maybe with a bike with a very straight seat back Wink so see you all soon and thanks again.
Jeff James.
when your up to your waist in aligators they forget to tell you you've got to clear the swamp
Yanto View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Yanto Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 July 2011 at 8:22pm
Hi Jeff. i sincerely hope you have a full and quick recovery, not too many more op's! it will be great to see you racing or not!

Cheers

Ian
blogwat View Drop Down
BHPC Member
BHPC Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote blogwat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 July 2011 at 9:02am
Hi Ian
thanks for that, hopefully I will be back soon someone has to entertain the crowds at the back Smile
take care.
Jeff.
when your up to your waist in aligators they forget to tell you you've got to clear the swamp
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic