BHPC Website Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Public: Open to anyone > Racing > Other non-BHPC events
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Starting a new topic? Please try and put it in a relevant forum (Riding, Building, etc) but if you're not sure it's better to post in any forum than not to post at all.

cyclosportif claims

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Admin Group
Admin Group
Club Chairman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AlanGoodman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 April 2011 at 9:37pm
I agree they are very unlikely to fill two heats of 50 riders each... If they do then we must be doing something wrong!! I think the 48 riders at Hillingdon was as good as we've had for a while...
All things considered I think it's a good thing they are having a recumbent race... I just hope they don't treat it like some sort of freak show...
It clashes with the pedal car race at Blackbushe unfortunately so I won't be able to make it...

tosgh View Drop Down
BHPC Member
BHPC Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tosgh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 April 2011 at 4:27pm
Might be worth a visit for publicity purposes just to mop up anyone who isn't aware of the clubs existance.
weight is everything
graydog View Drop Down
BHPC Member
BHPC Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote graydog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 April 2011 at 5:58pm
O' I fancy riding in the fixie race    and make a day of it....
FF with a single gear might be fun the regs dont exclude recumbents like the tandem race.
'•No recumbent tandems'

I rekon they will be in contact soon
Yanto View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Yanto Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 August 2011 at 9:32pm
I notice, the recumbent, fixie and tandem races have been scrapped through lack of participents!
graydog View Drop Down
BHPC Member
BHPC Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote graydog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 August 2011 at 11:05pm
yep guess given I was (i think) to only listed entry make me by default the UCI world champ or is the chimp
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic