BHPC Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Public: Open to anyone > Building
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Starting a new topic? Please try and put it in a relevant forum (Riding, Building, etc) but if you're not sure it's better to post in any forum than not to post at all.

'fairly' novel design

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GeoffBird Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 June 2017 at 11:19pm
Ah, the name came from deep in my unconscious :-) Radnabel

Edited by GeoffBird - 26 June 2017 at 11:28pm
Right Time - Right Place - Wrong Speed
bob walton View Drop Down
Visitor (new)
Visitor (new)

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bob walton Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 July 2017 at 9:38pm
I am thinking of popping round to your meeting tomorrow in Shrewsbury just to see what the crack is. i will bring my bike. 

cheers,

bob
funnyfrontend
atlas_shrugged View Drop Down
Committee
Committee

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote atlas_shrugged Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 July 2017 at 10:23pm
I enjoyed riding your bike around at Shewsbury. It felt very stable and I liked the very good turning capability. Thanks for bringing it along.
Visitor (new)
Visitor (new)

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bob walton Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 July 2017 at 11:21pm
It's nice of you to say so. I must admit that was a fascinating experience for me. I have never been up close to bikes that before, and I really learnt a lot - friendly atmosphere, and the sun even came out. I can see I am a bit of a beginner here. I'll just have to raise my game ......again! 
funnyfrontend
GeoffBird View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GeoffBird Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 July 2017 at 11:26am
Glad you made it to an event Bob. Sorry we couldn't be there. We had a bad night's sleep and couldn't find the energy to get up early...
Right Time - Right Place - Wrong Speed
Visitor (new)
Visitor (new)

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bob walton Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 July 2017 at 12:11pm
By the way didn't really think the Radnabel bike looked the same. The headset was the normal way round with direct steering. Maybe my front end is 'actually' novel, rather than 'fairly' novel?? Smile
funnyfrontend
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic