BHPC Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Public: Open to anyone > Racing > BHPC Events
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Starting a new topic? Please try and put it in a relevant forum (Riding, Building, etc) but if you're not sure it's better to post in any forum than not to post at all.

Derby Velodrome 2017

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
BHPC Member
BHPC Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ChrisH Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Derby Velodrome 2017
    Posted: 24 November 2016 at 8:43pm
At present there's nothing available for racing at Derby velodrome in Jan-March next yr.

Due to increasing demand they have just introduced a system where they circulate a quarterly list of available slots for private bookings. These are then allocated on a first come first serve basis

I received notification of the Jan-Mar slots last Friday.
By the time I'd emailed them (on the Monday) to request the one suitable 3hr slot in late feb it had already been snapped up. Cry

I'm on the circulation list for the April-Jun vacancies which will be sent out in Feb.
As soon as I get it I'll try and clinch a date that will have to be weaved into the current calendar of BHPC events.

Yanto View Drop Down
BHPC Member
BHPC Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Yanto Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 November 2016 at 6:50am
Thumbs Up
Ian, not so ex racer but still of dubious capability
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic