BHPC Website Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Public: Open to anyone > Racing > BHPC Events
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Starting a new topic? Please try and put it in a relevant forum (Riding, Building, etc) but if you're not sure it's better to post in any forum than not to post at all.

2020 Round 1: Darley Moor, Sunday 30th August

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
Author
Admin Group
Admin Group
Club Chairman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote AlanGoodman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 2020 Round 1: Darley Moor, Sunday 30th August
    Posted: 10 July 2020 at 1:40pm
Hi All,
Excellent news... Darley Moor have confirmed this morning that we WILL be able to race there on Sunday 30th August as planned.
Camping will be available on site on the evening of Saturday 29th although we won't have access to the track that day.
Obviously we will still need to be careful and make sure we keep everybody safe, and we will need to comply with whatever government guidelines are in place at that time.
The venue have specified that no spectators will be allowed on site although of course if you need somebody to drive you to the circuit for example they will be welcome.
More details will follow as we have them and entries will be available via the shop in advance of the event. We will not be taking entries or handling cash on the day.
SEE YOU THERE!!!

farwer View Drop Down
BHPC Member
BHPC Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote farwer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 July 2020 at 12:18pm
That's fantastic, can't wait.
Shreds View Drop Down
BHPC Member
BHPC Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shreds Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 July 2020 at 11:52am
Brilliant. 

As a 'returner' to BHPC this will be my first BHPC attendance for some time and hopefully my *first* attempt on the track.Embarrassed

RoyMacdonald View Drop Down
BHPC Member
BHPC Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RoyMacdonald Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 August 2020 at 9:54pm
Did I miss that it's on two days? I only booked accommodation for one Embarrassed Too late to change it now.
All the best.
Roy
AlanGoodman View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Club Chairman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote AlanGoodman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 August 2020 at 10:35pm
Yes, Chris has managed to add the bank holiday Monday and camping will be available on site Saturday and Sunday nights.

Kim View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Kim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 August 2020 at 11:18pm
I should reiterate that we'll be doing sign-on in advance via the BHPC online shop as a COVID-19 mitigation measure (to avoid queues, handling money, etc).  You won't be able to just turn up on the day.

Full details to be published once we've worked everything out.

(I'm cautiously optimistic that this will reduce race day chaos for the timing team, not least by allowing us to write new/replacement timing tags in advance.)

Edited by Kim - 02 August 2020 at 11:24pm
Shreds View Drop Down
BHPC Member
BHPC Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shreds Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 August 2020 at 11:28pm
Ok. Just let us know when this appears on the website.
Streve View Drop Down
BHPC Member
BHPC Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Streve Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 August 2020 at 8:05am
Is the camping included in the £14.00 race. If not where do I pay for it.
Aka slasher
Andrew S View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Andrew S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 August 2020 at 10:40am
Hi Steve -

Camping is extra I'm afraid - £5 per pitch per night. On the main sign-on page in the webshop you should see two items:-
Darley Moor 2020: Sign-on
Darley Moor 2020: Camping
Maybe you followed a link straight to the Sign-on page?

Edited by Andrew S - 06 August 2020 at 10:41am
Shreds View Drop Down
BHPC Member
BHPC Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shreds Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 August 2020 at 11:27am
All booked and paid for two nights.

Not sure yet whether arriving can be car assisted yet? Must do a practice “dry run” to see if it will fit, if not it will be a ride down and back to Darley Moor.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
  Share Topic