BHPC Website Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Public: Open to anyone > Racing > Cycle Vision
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Starting a new topic? Please try and put it in a relevant forum (Riding, Building, etc) but if you're not sure it's better to post in any forum than not to post at all.

Cycle Vision 2013

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Andrew S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Cycle Vision 2013
    Posted: 31 January 2013 at 10:20pm
It's just been announced on ligfiets.net that Cycle Vision is on again this year, 28-30 June 2013:
http://en.ligfiets.net/news/4369/cycle-vision-2013.html
and, even better, it's back at Flevonice.

After some Googlemangling the announcement is something like:

Make a note in your diary: Cycle Vision 2013 will take place from Friday 28 June to 30 June 2013, at FlevOnice.

After last year when FlevOnice went bankrupt just before Cycle Vision and the whole party headed over to the Midland circuit, it's long been unclear what the future for FlevOnice would be.
For some time it was clear that a new owner was found, but planning activities was not possible.

Very recently this changed and we can make the appointment Cycle Vision 2013 will take place again at this beautiful location.

The experience and evaluation of 2011 (also FlevOnice) will be included in the new program.

More details will follow soon.

BlueHurricane View Drop Down
Visitor (new)
Visitor (new)

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BlueHurricane Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 February 2013 at 11:43am
Glad to see CV is going back to FlevOnIce. I was there the first time and the facilities and the track are really, really good.
The track does a very good job of not making you feel like you're riding in circles.
Quite keen to go this year and do the three hour race again, but on my Baron this time.
That race was my first ever, I was really hungover, but I still managed to do about 60 miles, non-stop in the blazing sun.
Anyone here making plans yet, maybe see if we can get a little convoy going?

thelonelycyclist View Drop Down
Visitor (new)
Visitor (new)

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thelonelycyclist Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 June 2013 at 12:34pm
This event seams poorly organised with very little information such as an address,how to get there,booking tickets and where to stay,so it makes me think it's hardly worth bothering with.
AlanGoodman View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Club Chairman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AlanGoodman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 June 2013 at 2:06pm
Possibly because it was cancelled ages ago...

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic