BHPC Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Public: Open to anyone > For Sale > Sold!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Starting a new topic? Please try and put it in a relevant forum (Riding, Building, etc) but if you're not sure it's better to post in any forum than not to post at all.

Carbon Quest Velomobile for sale

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Visitor (new)
Visitor (new)

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Merville Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Carbon Quest Velomobile for sale
    Posted: 11 May 2022 at 11:15am
With a heavy heart I am selling my cherished Carbon Quest. I travelled to France on the 16th December 2016 to buy this beautiful machine. It came back on the roof of my car through the Channel Tunnel. I have done nearly 4500 miles in it and it has been an absolute joy. It's in exceptional condition. It's not been bashed, crashed, drilled, abused or repainted. It goes in a straight line. It's factory standard. It comes with the race hood (never used) spray deck and hugely expensive 'Radical Design' parking cover. The Garmin GPS and clock in the pictures are not included.
It has Sram 3x10 transmission 56 chainwheel and XT 11-36T cassette and a thick Ventisit seat pad. It has a Kojak on the back and Duranos on the front. It's very comfortable and very fast.
I am located near Skegness. Contactable at halltoft@live.co.uk
£4000.
Ethan View Drop Down
BHPC Member
BHPC Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ethan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 May 2022 at 6:32pm
You mention a picture?
Merville View Drop Down
Visitor (new)
Visitor (new)

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Merville Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 May 2022 at 6:40pm
The Quest is advertised elsewhere with pictures. I copied and pasted this notification from that ad'. I should have removed the reference to the picture. The good news is I am happy to send you as many detailed pictures as you want. The Quest is orange in colour, single headlight and factory standard throughout.
Ethan View Drop Down
BHPC Member
BHPC Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ethan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 May 2022 at 10:48am
Third time lucky ...
this one?

Edited by Ethan - 14 May 2022 at 10:53am
Merville View Drop Down
Visitor (new)
Visitor (new)

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Merville Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 May 2022 at 12:20pm
Yes. That one.
Merville View Drop Down
Visitor (new)
Visitor (new)

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Merville Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 June 2022 at 12:56pm
The Quest is now sold and heading for sunny Cornwall.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic