BHPC Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Archive (pre-February 2015) > Public Archive > The BHPC
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Starting a new topic? Please try and put it in a relevant forum (Riding, Building, etc) but if you're not sure it's better to post in any forum than not to post at all.

Forum LockedBHPC TREASURER

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Admin Group
Admin Group
Club Chairman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AlanGoodman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: BHPC TREASURER
    Posted: 21 September 2011 at 2:35pm
Just a quick reminder that we currently have no nominations for the role of Club Treasurer...

If anybody is interested in taking the job on (bearing in mind that the club can't function without somebody looking after the money...) please contact Heather or me for details....

Alan

Yanto View Drop Down
BHPC Member
BHPC Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Yanto Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 September 2011 at 6:59pm
I think the job of Treasurer is probably the scariest of the lot - one mistake and you're labelled a thief IMHO......  And no I have never been one nor do i want to be one.

Edited by Yanto - 21 September 2011 at 7:00pm
Ian, racing again No 6.
AlanGoodman View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Club Chairman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AlanGoodman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 September 2011 at 7:14pm
Originally posted by Yanto Yanto wrote:

I think the job of Treasurer is probably the scariest of the lot - one mistake and you're labelled a thief IMHO......  And no I have never been one nor do i want to be one.

We all make mistakes... But I don't recall anybody ever being labelled a thief...

Nobody looking after the books would effectively mean the end of the club's activities...

Fortunately we may now have a victim volunteer... Clap

Yanto View Drop Down
BHPC Member
BHPC Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Yanto Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 September 2011 at 8:19pm

We all make mistakes... But I don't recall anybody ever being labelled a thief...

???????????????

It was a generalisation for anybody responsible for cash, that is why i think people are reluctant to take it on!

I'm not aware of any mistakes being made in the BHPC! 

Glad someone has been pressganged into it...Clap
Ian, racing again No 6.
Admin Group
Admin Group
Club Chairman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AlanGoodman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 September 2011 at 8:32pm
Originally posted by Yanto Yanto wrote:

It was a generalisation for anybody responsible for cash, that is why i think people are reluctant to take it on!

Fair comment - although it does seem generally harder to get people to help out these days... Race organisers have been hard to find this year...

Admin Group
Admin Group
Club Chairman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AlanGoodman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 September 2011 at 2:56pm
There is now one candidate for the role of Treasurer... Graham Sparey-Taylor.

Thanks Graham... Thumbs Up

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic