BHPC Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Public: Open to anyone > Racing > BHPC Events
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Starting a new topic? Please try and put it in a relevant forum (Riding, Building, etc) but if you're not sure it's better to post in any forum than not to post at all.

BHPC race location survey

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
BHPC Member
BHPC Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ChrisH Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: BHPC race location survey
    Posted: 14 July 2016 at 7:50pm
In advance of starting to piece together the 2017 race calendar I've created a very short tick-box survey to gather peoples preferences regarding geographic locations of BHPC race events.

The survey doesn't focus on specific race circuits, it is simply about places in the country where people are able/willing to travel to attend races.

The link to the survey is below.

Please take a few mins to fill it in (if more than one person in your household attends/races then please complete it once for each person (it shouldn't take more than 3-4 mins to complete)).

I'll leave the survey open until the end of July. Alas there's no offer of free Amazon vouchers or a chance to enter a free prize-draw for a caravan, but the more people that fill it in he more useful it will be.

Smile  

Edited by ChrisH - 14 July 2016 at 8:53pm
JohnnyAppleby View Drop Down
Visitor (new)
Visitor (new)

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JohnnyAppleby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 July 2016 at 9:03pm
Done ;) although the map clicky said I didn't have permission to view.
ChrisH View Drop Down
BHPC Member
BHPC Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ChrisH Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 July 2016 at 9:21pm
Thanks John for letting me know

I think I've solved the Map access prob now??

chris
JohnnyAppleby View Drop Down
Visitor (new)
Visitor (new)

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JohnnyAppleby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 July 2016 at 10:02pm
All good now Chris :)
atlas_shrugged View Drop Down
Committee
Committee

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote atlas_shrugged Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 July 2016 at 9:14pm
Chris

Had some feedback from the Belgiums while in Amsterdam: Filip Sheridan, and Rudy Cools. These super nice people normally come over and join our races but this is only possible in July/August when they have holidays. Remember them at Lea Valley in 2015?

Specifically they request that any event they can easily get to e.g. Betteshanger or Lea Valley is held in July / August and they would vote for 2 days to make the trip worthwhile. 

AlanGoodman View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Club Chairman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AlanGoodman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 July 2016 at 7:40pm
Erik Marynissen also comes over to our events from Belgium sometimes... another really nice chap!
He came to the 24 hour pedal car race recently with a group of his students and they were great fun.

If we could attract more of our European friends over to join us that would be really good. Obviously since Brexit we will have to smuggle them across the borders... Big smile
Number 47
ChrisH View Drop Down
BHPC Member
BHPC Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ChrisH Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 July 2016 at 8:36pm
Thanks to everyone who has completed the race location survey.
If you haven't yet done so, then please do (its open until end of the month).

The more responses I get, the more reliable/meaningful the results will be.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic