BHPC Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Public: Open to anyone > Any Other Business
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Starting a new topic? Please try and put it in a relevant forum (Riding, Building, etc) but if you're not sure it's better to post in any forum than not to post at all.

BHPC kit

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
BHPC Member
BHPC Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LeeW Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: BHPC kit
    Posted: 31 August 2017 at 8:32pm
I am considering ordering some BHPC kit from Endura (same supplier as the previous batch of kit from a few years ago). I have some sizing samples which I will take along to Scunthorpe for people to try out for size if they want. I an considering ordering mainly the road jerseys, bibshorts and the classic premium skinsuits in the same design as last time. I was wondering how many would be intrested in ordering items. If I order just after Scunthorpe, I should be able to bring the kit to Hillingdon II.
Current fleet: Milan SL MK2 #027, Fujin SL II, Beany!

Alan Timberlake View Drop Down
BHPC Member
BHPC Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alan Timberlake Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 August 2017 at 11:53pm
I am interested but cannot make Scunthorpe.

I will check the Endura sizing charts and let you know know what sizes I would be interested in.
Alan Timberlake View Drop Down
BHPC Member
BHPC Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alan Timberlake Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 August 2017 at 11:57pm
https://www.endurasport.com/support/sizing/

It looks like XL top and L shorts for me.
Neil F View Drop Down
BHPC Member
BHPC Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Neil F Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 September 2017 at 7:42pm
Lee,
I would be interested in shorts and tops. I can't make Scunthorpe but I would want M both for shorts and tops.
What are the prices?
LeeW View Drop Down
BHPC Member
BHPC Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LeeW Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 September 2017 at 8:45pm
Prices are: £45 for a short sleeve road jersey, Please let me know if you want regular full length zip or 3/4 length concealed zipper. Also please let me know if you want the standard 3 pockets on the rear or if you want the pockets deleted.
Standard Bibshorts are £54, please let know if you want them with or without the chamois pad.
Standard short sleeve Skinsuit is £75, please let know if you want it with or without the chamois pad.

Also if you want a jacket or any other item, have a look at the Endura custom website, though be aware that there is a 30% surcharge if we only order 1 of a given item, or %10 for 2.
https://www.endurasport.com/custom/products/browse/

Many thanks, lee.

LeeW View Drop Down
BHPC Member
BHPC Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LeeW Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 September 2017 at 6:48pm
FYI: the website does not make it very clear but the prices shown there are PLUS VAT!

simon View Drop Down
BHPC Member
BHPC Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote simon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 April 2018 at 8:36pm
Hi lee. How’s the club kit order going meant to ask at Lancaster but forgot
SIMON
LeeW View Drop Down
BHPC Member
BHPC Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LeeW Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 May 2018 at 11:17pm
Last call for BHPC clothing.
I am about to order a batch of clothing from Endura.
I already have requests for 17 items which I got last year but due to other things on my mind I forgot to order it until last week, when I tried order I was then told that 1: prices had gone up and the price list I had was no longer valid and 2: min order qtys had also gone up and I no longer had enough orders (bah!), I now don't have enough orders for bibshorts to meet the min.
Pricing is £45+vat for short sleeve shirts with full zipper
£68+vat for bibshorts
£91+vat for skinsuits
https://www.endurasport.com/support/sizing/
Please message me if you want me to add anything to the order. I need to order Monday in order for it to be ready for the worlds. I really want to see as many of us in club colours as possible for the worlds.

Edited by LeeW - 05 May 2018 at 11:17pm

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic