BHPC Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Public: Open to anyone > For Sale
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Starting a new topic? Please try and put it in a relevant forum (Riding, Building, etc) but if you're not sure it's better to post in any forum than not to post at all.

AZUB T-Tris26 Recumbent Trike For Sale

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Visitor (occasional)
Visitor (occasional)

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote james1945 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: AZUB T-Tris26 Recumbent Trike For Sale
    Posted: 26 November 2018 at 10:41am
I have a AZUB T Tris26 folding trike bought new from laid back bikes in Edinburgh in September 2017, that I have hardly used. I bought it when I was recovering from a broken elbow and unable to ride a two wheel machine, but recovered more quickly than expected and so it remained unused. It has been in my garage apart from a few trips out in dry weather ever since, so it is in pretty well perfect condition. It is Matt black has a 9 speed Alivio chainset, Sturmy Archer 90mm drum brakes, Tryker tyres and Azub’s own handlebar bar mounted brake/changer arrangement. I have swapped the original 170 cranks for 155 cranks. This necessitated fitting a square taper bottom bracket in place of the original splined bottom bracket. But I have retained these original components and they are included. It has a rear mudguard and headrest. The dimensions of the trike are as follows:
Overall width     835 mm
Overall height     715 mm – 840 mm
Overall length     1 860 mm – 2 110 mm
Track width     755 mm
Wheel base     1 200 mm
Ground clearance     105 mm (1,5″ tyres)
Bottom seat height     315 mm – 345 mm
Seat angle adjustment     34 – 52 degrees
Bottom bracket height     370 mm – 410 mm
Max load     125 kg
Max tyre width     60 mm
Half folded width     835 mm (650 mm without front wheels and mudguards)
Half folded length     1 080 mm
Half folded height     490 mm

I have photos of the trike but I am currently unable to include them. I will seek advice on this. In the meantime if anyone wishes to see them, post or mail me your email address and I will send them by return. My email address is jamesf194@icloud.com

I paid £2360 for the trike and given the virtually new condition I am looking for £1700 Ono
AlanGoodman View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Club Chairman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AlanGoodman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 November 2018 at 10:50am
You need to resize the pictures so that they are less than 200kb to be able to upload them.
Alternatively you can post them on Flickr or similar and post a link here...

AlanGoodman View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Club Chairman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AlanGoodman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 November 2018 at 6:46pm
Pictures of the trike from James....

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic