BHPC Website Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Public: Open to anyone > Racing > BHPC Events
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Starting a new topic? Please try and put it in a relevant forum (Riding, Building, etc) but if you're not sure it's better to post in any forum than not to post at all.

2021 Rounds 2 and 3: Preston, 5th and 6th June

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>
Author
Admin Group
Admin Group
Club Chairman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AlanGoodman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 2021 Rounds 2 and 3: Preston, 5th and 6th June
    Posted: 17 May 2021 at 7:01pm
Registration for the next two rounds at Preston on the 5th and 6th of June will open tomorrow (18th May) at Midday. Please note they are separate events and need to be entered individually.
Available for BHPC members only to begin with and on a first come first served basis.
There are 60 places available and Hillingdon sold out in four days!!
Junior BHPC Members race free of charge.
Race Formats:
SATURDAY: 1 lap time trial and a 45 minute race
SUNDAY: 60 minute race
We'll have a maximum of 20 riders on the track at any time, so we'll split into two or three groups as necessary.

russellbridge View Drop Down
BHPC Member
BHPC Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote russellbridge Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 May 2021 at 8:03pm
Thanks Alan
I've just tried to book Sunday only but I don't have an option to proceed to payment after filling in details - I've just got...

Price £14
Your Price: £9
Email to friend

...at the end of the page.

I'm logged in, disclaimer ticked etc. Any ideas?

Edited by russellbridge - 17 May 2021 at 8:04pm
HeatherF View Drop Down
Committee
Committee

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HeatherF Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 May 2021 at 8:22pm
Registration doesn't open until noon tomorrow.

russellbridge View Drop Down
BHPC Member
BHPC Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote russellbridge Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 May 2021 at 8:37pm
Originally posted by HeatherF HeatherF wrote:

Registration doesn't open until noon tomorrow.

Thanks Heather - just re-read Alan's post and yes that's entirely clear!
simon View Drop Down
BHPC Member
BHPC Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote simon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 May 2021 at 1:19pm
after reading other posts it looks like the old tags aren’t working ,I ticked yes for having tags but they will be old ones so Pete and jack may need a new set ,whoever is in charge?
SIMON
AlanGoodman View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Club Chairman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AlanGoodman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 May 2021 at 1:59pm
Originally posted by simon simon wrote:

after reading other posts it looks like the old tags aren’t working ,I ticked yes for having tags but they will be old ones so Pete and jack may need a new set ,whoever is in charge?

I've had my tags for ages and they were working fine at Hillingdon. I think it was just one or two that didn't work. 

Kim View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 May 2021 at 4:01pm
Annoyingly, most of the older tags don't have versions written on them.

I've made a note and will write some new tags for them just in case.  We can test their current tags on the day, and if they're fine put the new ones back in the pile to be rewritten for someone else.

If anyone else is suspicious about the state of their tags, please come and test them before the race!  Saves a lot of hassle in the long run.
Yanto View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Yanto Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 May 2021 at 5:13pm
I'm sure I read somewhere that racing on Saturday kicks off later than we normally do, can that be either confirmed or corrected?
AlanGoodman View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Club Chairman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote AlanGoodman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 May 2021 at 11:05pm
Originally posted by Yanto Yanto wrote:

I'm sure I read somewhere that racing on Saturday kicks off later than we normally do, can that be either confirmed or corrected?

Correct!!

Sat 5 Jun (12:30-5pm) UCLAN Sports arena, Preston

Sun 6th Jun (10-3pm) UCLAN Sports arena, Preston

Yanto View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Yanto Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 May 2021 at 6:15am
Thumbs Up , Thanks Alan, I'm glad I didn't imagine it.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>
  Share Topic