BHPC Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Public: Open to anyone > Racing > BHPC Events
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Starting a new topic? Please try and put it in a relevant forum (Riding, Building, etc) but if you're not sure it's better to post in any forum than not to post at all.

2020 Round 5: Stourport, Saturday 24th October

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
Author
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 October 2020 at 12:52am
Now up to 34.  Registration closes at midday today.
david.lhostis View Drop Down
BHPC Member
BHPC Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote david.lhostis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 October 2020 at 9:20am
Thanks for the warning. I thought i had registered but the transaction was not complete...
http://ccgi.lhostis.plus.com/sport.php Optima baron XLow + M5 Sandwich fairing
Kim View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 October 2020 at 1:08pm
....And registrations closed at 36.  New riders should have an email from me confirming their race number.
ChrisH View Drop Down
BHPC Member
BHPC Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ChrisH Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 October 2020 at 8:51pm
For those of you that have registered for BHPC racing at Stouerport Sports Club this Sat, please check your email inboxes as you have just been sent a race info sheet with relevant info about race formats, times, venue layout etc that you need to read before the day.
HeatherF View Drop Down
Committee
Committee

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote HeatherF Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 October 2020 at 9:11am
Please note: Anyone who has registered and paid to race at Stourport tomorrow but who is now living in an area with Tier 3 restrictions and who chooses not to travel out of that area will be eligible for a full refund of the race fee. Please contact treasurer@bhpc.org.uk
Kim View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Kim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 October 2020 at 7:11pm
That was a little moist.

Results to be uploaded when I've dried them out...
AlanGoodman View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Club Chairman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AlanGoodman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 October 2020 at 9:13pm
Many thanks Kim!!!

Kim View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 October 2020 at 9:27pm
Okay, I've dried off the results (and fixed the bug in the merge-o-matic that some of you may have noticed me swearing at), so...

And the updated 2020 championship table is at: http://www.bhpc.org.uk/Data/Sites/1/media/events/events20/BHPC_2020.html

Edited by Kim - 24 October 2020 at 9:28pm
GeoffBird View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GeoffBird Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 October 2020 at 11:13am
Editor of LaidBack Cyclist here. It would be great if somebody could do a write up of goings on at Stourport for the magazine! Any photos you have also gratefully received.
Right Time - Right Place - Wrong Speed
RoyMacdonald View Drop Down
BHPC Member
BHPC Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RoyMacdonald Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 October 2020 at 1:13pm
Hi Geoff

My personal favorite photo is Jochen with wheel spray. NS-1100006.jpg 13.7 MP 4267 × 3200 4 MB

Guess they thought it was raining hard until the second race showed them what hard rain really looked like.

All the best
Roy 
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
  Share Topic