BHPC Website Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Public: Open to anyone > Racing > BHPC Events
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Starting a new topic? Please try and put it in a relevant forum (Riding, Building, etc) but if you're not sure it's better to post in any forum than not to post at all.

2020 Round 5: Stourport, Saturday 24th October

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
Author
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Andrew S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 2020 Round 5: Stourport, Saturday 24th October
    Posted: 05 October 2020 at 6:59pm
This is the place for discussion of the last BHPC race of 2020: Stourport Sports Club, Saturday 24th October

Edited by Andrew S - 05 October 2020 at 6:59pm
RoyMacdonald View Drop Down
BHPC Member
BHPC Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RoyMacdonald Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 October 2020 at 7:03am
Thanks for the heads up Andrew. I'd have turned up at Hillingdon. Embarrassed

All the best.
Roy
AlanGoodman View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Club Chairman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AlanGoodman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 October 2020 at 4:25pm
We didn't have a lot of choice unfortunately - A few issues at Hillingdon meant that at best we'd be limited to running time trials only so Chris grabbed the Saturday at Stourport instead.

F1xed View Drop Down
Visitor (new)
Visitor (new)

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote F1xed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 October 2020 at 1:13pm
I don't seem to be able to add my entry to the cart and Pay, I only have an option to email  a friend

HeatherF View Drop Down
Committee
Committee

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HeatherF Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 October 2020 at 5:03pm
It looks like you have managed it now
Kim View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 October 2020 at 6:43pm
Originally posted by F1xed F1xed wrote:

I don't seem to be able to add my entry to the cart and Pay, I only have an option to email  a friend

You were probably on the non-members version of the sign-on, which has an overly confusing item name.  I've made it a bit clearer.
oddbike View Drop Down
Visitor (new)
Visitor (new)

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oddbike Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 October 2020 at 9:10pm
can any member have a go round track on day ,
Admin Group
Admin Group
Club Chairman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AlanGoodman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 October 2020 at 10:13pm
You will need to enter via the online shop - we can’t take entries on the day unfortunately because of the Covid-19 situation.

Kim View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Kim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 October 2020 at 11:32pm
...But if you've not been to a BHPC race before, rest assured that the only real qualifications for joining in with the racing are:
  • Being over the age of 10.
  • Having entered.
  • An HPV that doesn't have any dangerous sharp bits (eg. unprotected chainrings on SWB 'bents).
  • A helmet.
You don't have to be fast, or even athletic.  A desire to ride a human-powered vehicle in good company on some nice smooth motorist-free tarmac is sufficient.
Admin Group
Admin Group
Club Chairman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AlanGoodman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 October 2020 at 11:49pm

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
  Share Topic