BHPC Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Public: Open to anyone > Racing > BHPC Events
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Starting a new topic? Please try and put it in a relevant forum (Riding, Building, etc) but if you're not sure it's better to post in any forum than not to post at all.

2020 Round 3: Gravesend Cyclopark, Sat 19 Sep

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
BHPC Member
BHPC Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ChrisH Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 2020 Round 3: Gravesend Cyclopark, Sat 19 Sep
    Posted: 04 September 2020 at 9:50am

Here are the details for BHPC racing at the Cyclopark, Gravesend. Sat 19 Sep

https://www.cyclopark.com/ 

RACE FORMATS

Track open 12:00 – 16:00

1)   20 min + 1 lap races (oval circuit, anti-clockwise)

SLOW, MEDIUM, FAST groups

then....

2)   45min + 1 lap (lower two circuits, clockwise)

SLOW, FAST groups

REGISTRATION

The number of riders is capped at 60.

All registration and payment for race entries is online via the BHPC webshop https://shop.bhpc.org.uk/ .

From now until Thurs 10 Sept (registration for BHPC members only)*

From 10 Sept registration will be opened up for non-members

Registration will close at 12:00 midday on the Thur 17 Sept.

No entries will be taken on the day.

IMPORTANT: We will not be allowing spectators from the general public. Only non-riders who are associated with riders (drivers, helpers, organisers) will be allowed access to the track.

PARKING

Car parking is £1.20 for under three hours, and £3.60 for over three hours. This fee can be paid on the car parking machine in reception or at the desk itself upon entering or exiting the facility.

ChrisH View Drop Down
BHPC Member
BHPC Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ChrisH Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 September 2020 at 11:43pm
For those of you that have registered for BHPC racing at Gravesend CyloPark this Sat and/or Sun, please check your email inboxes as you have just been sent a race info sheet with relevant info about race formats, times, venue layout etc that you need to read before the day.
ChrisH View Drop Down
BHPC Member
BHPC Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ChrisH Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 September 2020 at 8:14am
And for those of you getting to/from there via the Dartford Tunnel/bridge, don't forget to go online and pay the dartford toll (better to do in advance than forget afterwards)
Streve View Drop Down
BHPC Member
BHPC Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Streve Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 September 2020 at 12:51pm
I know it's very late but anybody know of a campsite for Gravesend. I have tried Baggnels(not right spelling) and the conifers.
Aka slasher
Kim View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 September 2020 at 2:05pm
The Conifers is the one I used last time.  This time I'm in the Singlewell Premier Inn, because while slightly more expensive it was fully refundable.
AlanGoodman View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Club Chairman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AlanGoodman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 September 2020 at 10:34pm
I think Nina and co are in the Premier Inn. We’re in the Travelodge along with Jonathan, Twed and possibly others.
I think I put Maureen off camping forever at Darley Moor. :D

Kim View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 September 2020 at 10:36pm
Originally posted by AlanGoodman AlanGoodman wrote:

I think Nina and co are in the Premier Inn.

So I should have a nice quiet night then?  Smile
HeatherF View Drop Down
Committee
Committee

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HeatherF Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 September 2020 at 10:38pm
Andrew is in the Singlewell Premier Inn
Kim View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 September 2020 at 8:37pm

The 2020 season points table has been updated accordingly.

Edward Sitarski is a steely eyed-missile man:  The Trinity Zoomers will be delighted to hear that CrossMgr had indeed squirreled away the read data for *all* the tags, and I was able to retrieve the data for the missing riders in the 20 minute races by jibbling about with its list of who was in which race.

Let me know if you spot anything dodgy.  (?Andrew S long lap in the 20min race, for a start.)

Edited by Kim - 19 September 2020 at 8:37pm
AlanGoodman View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Club Chairman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AlanGoodman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 September 2020 at 8:39pm
Many thanks Kim!!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic