BHPC Website Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Public: Open to anyone > Racing > BHPC Events
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Starting a new topic? Please try and put it in a relevant forum (Riding, Building, etc) but if you're not sure it's better to post in any forum than not to post at all.

2019 Round 5: York, Sunday 23rd June

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234
Author
BHPC Member
BHPC Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote russellbridge Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 June 2019 at 9:22am
Did anyone find a Garmin heart rate strap at York?
I've turned the house and car upside down and can't find it - the last place I definitely had it was York...
Russ
ChrisH View Drop Down
Committee
Committee

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ChrisH Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 July 2019 at 10:15pm
Finalised results for York and the current 2019 championship league tables will be posted tomorrow (once I've finished breaking pencils having just realised I forgot to save the excel file after typing in all the results last week)!!!!

Andrew S View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Andrew S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 July 2019 at 8:50pm
The final results for York plus the current Championship Tables are now available on the BHPC website.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234
  Share Topic