BHPC Website Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Public: Open to anyone > Racing > BHPC Events
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Starting a new topic? Please try and put it in a relevant forum (Riding, Building, etc) but if you're not sure it's better to post in any forum than not to post at all.

2019 Round 2: Hillingdon Sun 5th May

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345>
Author
Committee
Committee

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HeatherF Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 May 2019 at 9:22pm
I'll be there and I'll help when I can but also hoping to ride.

Kim View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 May 2019 at 10:00pm
Me too also as well...
legs_larry View Drop Down
BHPC Member
BHPC Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote legs_larry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 May 2019 at 3:36pm
  • Set alarm
  • Sleep through alarm
  • And for a further n hours, where n is a non-trivial integer.
Sorry...
====================

a bit ov a lyv wyr by slof standirds
SamB View Drop Down
BHPC Member
BHPC Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SamB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 May 2019 at 9:16pm
My first race, that was a a lot of fun! Smile 

I was being rather scatter brained when I left and managed to leave a black fabric cool bag on the grass outside the club house with a couple of things in it, nothing of value, including a metal water bottle, a protein drink shaker and some isotonic tablets. 

I went back when I realised I had left it but the club house was locked up and it wasn't there. I don't suppose anyone picked it up? 

I guess I could try contacting the Hillingdon Admin as it might have gone into lost property when the club house was locked up.
AlanGoodman View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Club Chairman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AlanGoodman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 May 2019 at 9:24pm
I don't remember seeing anything there when I left so I think there is a very good chance somebody picked it up - I'll copy this to the Facebook group as may be more likely to be seen there....

AlanGoodman View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Club Chairman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AlanGoodman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 May 2019 at 10:15pm
Many thanks to Andrew and Kim for looking after the timing system today and to all those that actually ran the races... First time I've raced a bike for ages!!! A couple of outings on the Catrike are all I've done in recent years...

ChrisH View Drop Down
Committee
Committee

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ChrisH Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 May 2019 at 10:21pm
Sam,

Heather Fortnum recovered a bag with stuff like a metal drinks bottle and a banana holder in it if that's the one??

Chris
HeatherF View Drop Down
Committee
Committee

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HeatherF Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 May 2019 at 10:40pm
Yes Sam I have it. I'm not sure how to get it to you since I think you probably won't be at a race for a  while and we live in Nottingham. I can package it up and post it if you like. Send me a pm and we'll sort it out.
Andrew S View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Andrew S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 May 2019 at 10:47pm
The e-timing results are now available on the BHPC website:
The Time Team
blogwat View Drop Down
BHPC Member
BHPC Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote blogwat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 May 2019 at 10:18am
when your up to your waist in aligators they forget to tell you you've got to clear the swamp
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345>
  Share Topic