BHPC Website Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Public: Open to anyone > Racing > BHPC Events
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Starting a new topic? Please try and put it in a relevant forum (Riding, Building, etc) but if you're not sure it's better to post in any forum than not to post at all.

2019 Round 2 - Bath. Saturday 13th April

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Committee
Committee

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ChrisH Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 2019 Round 2 - Bath. Saturday 13th April
    Posted: 21 March 2019 at 9:53pm
This is the place for discussion about the 2nd round of the 2019 BHPC races on the 1 mile cycle circuit at the Odd Down Cycle Circuit in Bath

First and foremost we need volunteers to help organise. So if any of you can help, please let me know. Race formats are already sorted and the race spreadsheet will already be set-up ready for sign-on 

Sign-on start about 11am and first race will be midday (or soon after)

Race Formats are as follows

Round-1

30 min + 1 lap (Slow Race)

30 min + 1 lap (Fast Race)

Round-2

20 min + 1 lap (Slow Race)

20 min + 1 lap (Fast Race)

Round-3

10 min + 1 lap (Slow Race)

10 min + 1 lap (Fast Race)

AlanGoodman View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Club Chairman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AlanGoodman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 March 2019 at 10:09pm
Thumbs Up

fitzer View Drop Down
BHPC Member
BHPC Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fitzer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 March 2019 at 9:55am
hi chaps, what does "organising" entail/involve? ....can a bod still race and help? 
tincanracer View Drop Down
BHPC Member
BHPC Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tincanracer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 March 2019 at 12:51pm
I will be there with the first aid kit.

Stuart
Laid Back in Spirit
Hearst View Drop Down
Visitor (moderated)
Visitor (moderated)

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hearst Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 March 2019 at 1:54pm
I'm going to be there too, but only as moral support. haha
johnlucian View Drop Down
BHPC Member
BHPC Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote johnlucian Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 April 2019 at 9:27pm
I am planning now to go to Bath. I will leave only on Saturday morning, so probably I will not be there before 10.30. But once I get there I will happy to help with organizing.
I am planning also to race, so we may need someone else for support.
John Lucian
AlanGoodman View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Club Chairman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AlanGoodman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 April 2019 at 9:57pm
I'm going along with Dave and Liam - I guess I can organise and leave giving the Orbit a race for another day...

ChrisH View Drop Down
Committee
Committee

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ChrisH Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 April 2019 at 10:46pm
Ian Baxter has also kindly offered to help with sign-on etc, so it looks like we have ourselves a BHPCROP (BHPC Race Organisers Posse).

Ian Baxter (on sign-on)
Neil Hood (on race timing)
Alan Goodman John Lucian and Fitzer (if you're still interested?) sharing out the trackside duties (flags, bells, herding the cattle onto the track, master stopwatches etc).

and everyone can also race...

Alas I won't be there as my brother has selfishly decided to get married this weekend (and I imagine I was invited as he thinks I'm the only sibling capable of eating the bottom tier of the cake)

fitzer View Drop Down
BHPC Member
BHPC Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fitzer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 April 2019 at 10:30am

thanks for the message Chris, sadly it looks like I too will be bailing on the weekend....seem to have some insipid virus that leaves me alone for a week then comes back....my involvement would mean constant yellow flags due to me being a peril to other competitors down to the trail of slippy snotty stuff in my wake.... :(

good luck with the bottom tier....

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic