BHPC Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Public: Open to anyone > Any Other Business
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Starting a new topic? Please try and put it in a relevant forum (Riding, Building, etc) but if you're not sure it's better to post in any forum than not to post at all.

2018-2019 Membership

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Visitor (new)
Visitor (new)

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ken Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 2018-2019 Membership
    Posted: 02 March 2018 at 4:57pm
So, I've been meaning to pay for ages and was just going to but noticed that the new membership rolls over at the end of this month.

Given that I was at the velodrome last year and having some good interaction on the forum for the last few months I don't mind paying the £6 for all of that, but is there any chance I can pay that and next year's all at once. Given my memory and how long it's taken me to remember to join, I predict being in this exact position next year! Cheers.

AlanGoodman View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Club Chairman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AlanGoodman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 March 2018 at 5:03pm
Hi Ken,

You could just add both items to the "basket" and then check out in one go...

2017/18 membership is here: https://shop.bhpc.org.uk/2017-2018

2018/19 membership starts 1st April and can be bought now here: https://shop.bhpc.org.uk/2018-2019

Buying the 2017/2018 membership will give access to the magazines from that membership year of course. Buying 2018/2019 membership will give discounted race entry at all events over the coming season.

Ken View Drop Down
Visitor (new)
Visitor (new)

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ken Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 March 2018 at 5:34pm
Brilliant, cheers Alan. Time to make this official
Admin Group
Admin Group
Club Chairman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AlanGoodman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 March 2018 at 5:49pm
Thumbs Up
By the way Ken, Did you see that Liverpool Uni are looking for a male handcycle rider to join Karen Darke in going for the World Record at Battle Mountain this year? (they've switched from the Arion streamliner project to a handcycle).
Might be worth giving them a shout!!

Ken View Drop Down
Visitor (new)
Visitor (new)

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ken Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 March 2018 at 7:15pm
Aye, I did. I think you were the one that posted it to the handcycling FB page. I jumped on it as soon as I saw the post.

Turns out that was a mistake, but then the next day Karen posted the same thing.
In the end I've been in touch with them and have been having some good conversations.
If anything comes out of it I'll be sure to share it here!

Thanks for the heads up and the post, I was quite excited to see it, but interestingly after each of them, I couldn't find traces of them on the Liverpool page.
Admin Group
Admin Group
Club Chairman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AlanGoodman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 March 2018 at 7:20pm
I couldn't find anything on their page either - I just shared it from Karen's post.
Good luck with it! Big smile

atlas_shrugged View Drop Down
Committee
Committee

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote atlas_shrugged Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 March 2018 at 11:45am
Ken

Welcome to the BHPC. No problems with joining for both years and thanks very much to Alan for replying.

This year I think we must find a good way for our Northern and Western folk to be able to join our races more easily.

I also hope you will be able to join us at the World Championships at Betteshanger in July.

Ken View Drop Down
Visitor (new)
Visitor (new)

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ken Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 March 2018 at 12:07pm
Alan, Aye, it was interesting that two separate posts were made and immediately removed, two days in a row. Cheers, I'm hoping something will come of it, fingers crossed!

atlas, Cheers. Aye, I would like to get down to a few of the races. I'll certainly give it a go. 
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic