BHPC Website Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Public: Open to anyone > Racing > BHPC Events
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Starting a new topic? Please try and put it in a relevant forum (Riding, Building, etc) but if you're not sure it's better to post in any forum than not to post at all.

2018 Round 6: Scunthorpe, Saturday 2nd June

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Andrew S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 June 2018 at 10:29pm
The individual lap times from the timing system are now available on the BHPC website:
blogwat View Drop Down
BHPC Member
BHPC Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote blogwat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 June 2018 at 8:20am
Any pictures of the weekends racing yet, hope you had a good weekend see you soon.
Jeff.
when your up to your waist in aligators they forget to tell you you've got to clear the swamp
blogwat View Drop Down
BHPC Member
BHPC Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote blogwat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 June 2018 at 4:56pm
Thanks for the photo's and vids, looks interesting at Yarborough, more people on track than Hillingdon 😁.
when your up to your waist in aligators they forget to tell you you've got to clear the swamp
Andrew S View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Andrew S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 June 2018 at 9:13pm
In the absence of any dissenting voices, the provisional results find themselves promoted to lead role and thrust into the merciless glare of the public website:
along with their ever-faithful companion the updated Championship Tables:

hotta View Drop Down
Visitor (new)
Visitor (new)

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hotta Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 June 2018 at 11:45pm
Hi Andrew
Don’t know why I am only in o class
never stop it hurts less in the end
atlas_shrugged View Drop Down
BHPC Member
BHPC Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote atlas_shrugged Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 June 2018 at 8:45pm
Is there a link to any photos / videos from Scunthorpe?

@blogwat see what happens when you are not there to sort us out with pictures - the place falls apart ;) Please have a swift recovery so we see you back on the track again soon.

blogwat View Drop Down
BHPC Member
BHPC Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote blogwat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 June 2018 at 5:57pm
Thanks Brian
Hopefully I am doing the York weekend, got to try out my tent and get some training at the back of the slow race on the Sunday, so see you soon.
Thanks again.
Jeff.
hotta View Drop Down
Visitor (new)
Visitor (new)

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hotta Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 June 2018 at 7:19pm
Hi Andrew, maybe I should of pm you but I’ve got 0 points for this event in the class that I am competing in :(
I did think this was the right place to sort any mistake out,

Edited by hotta - 07 June 2018 at 7:39pm
Andrew S View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Andrew S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 June 2018 at 8:57pm
Originally posted by hotta hotta wrote:

Hi Andrew, maybe I should of pm you but I’ve got 0 points for this event in the class that I am competing in :(
Neil - So sorry, this one slipped past me. Grotty's classes are now fully restored for Scunthorpe and the Championship Tables, thanks in no small part to Kevin's wizardry for rewriting history in the race software.
hotta View Drop Down
Visitor (new)
Visitor (new)

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hotta Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 June 2018 at 9:02pm
Many’s thanks guys for your magic:)
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic