BHPC Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Public: Open to anyone > Racing > BHPC Events
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Starting a new topic? Please try and put it in a relevant forum (Riding, Building, etc) but if you're not sure it's better to post in any forum than not to post at all.

2018 Round 2: Preston, Saturday 21st April

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
Author
BHPC Member
BHPC Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote russellbridge Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 April 2018 at 3:52pm
Wow they're good photos! (there's 2 pages of them on Flickr)
Apologies for forgetting my top - it won't happen again! :)

Surely a front cover here...

Russ

Edited by russellbridge - 24 April 2018 at 4:00pm
ChrisH View Drop Down
BHPC Member
BHPC Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ChrisH Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 April 2018 at 4:00pm
Originally posted by russellbridge russellbridge wrote:

...Apologies for forgetting my top - it won't happen again!

I'm just relieved you didn't go for the full skin suit option Russ   Smile
blogwat View Drop Down
BHPC Member
BHPC Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote blogwat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 April 2018 at 5:48pm
Great photo's Miles, thanks for sharing.
when your up to your waist in aligators they forget to tell you you've got to clear the swamp
kim View Drop Down
Visitor (new)
Visitor (new)

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 April 2018 at 10:00pm
Impressive. I almost look like I know what I'm doing in some of those...

That was a fun. I didn't fall off. I got some ridiculous sunburn (2" bands on each wrist between my mitts and elbow pads). And I appear to have been faster than I reasonably expected to be. What's not to like?
atlas_shrugged View Drop Down
Committee
Committee

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote atlas_shrugged Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 April 2018 at 10:40am
Many thanks to the race organisers Andrew and Heather + family and for a brilliant days racing.

Also thanks to Miles for some stunning pictures.

A big shout out for Watson Jnr II who not only raced a streamliner for the first time but also did really well. The next day when all the rest of us were skidding off the track (including me) he stayed upright in very windy and mossy corner conditions. Chappeau.

Andrew S View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Andrew S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 April 2018 at 8:39pm
The final results for Preston and the post-Preston championship tables are now available on the website.

Not much has changed apart from Simon Watson being stripped of Unfaired points for riding 'pete1' following a steward's inquiry.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
  Share Topic