BHPC Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Public: Open to anyone > Racing > BHPC Events
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Starting a new topic? Please try and put it in a relevant forum (Riding, Building, etc) but if you're not sure it's better to post in any forum than not to post at all.

2017 Round 1: Hillingdon - Sunday 9th April

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
Author
Committee
Committee

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote atlas_shrugged Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 April 2017 at 2:43pm
Antonin and all the other new members. Great to meet you all and well done for all the racing.

Members usually post on these threads links to the various photos and allow a few days for these to appear. There were also a few members with video cameras filming the races so hopefully some links to these will also appear. Some cameramen also race and so photos are not available for races that they are in - if that makes sense.

Respect to those members who also cycled to Hillingdon and back.

Edited by atlas_shrugged - 10 April 2017 at 2:49pm
JohnnyAppleby View Drop Down
Visitor (new)
Visitor (new)

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote JohnnyAppleby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 April 2017 at 11:52pm
Thanks for the great pictures Jeff, you're a gentleman
legs_larry View Drop Down
BHPC Member
BHPC Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote legs_larry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 April 2017 at 5:56am
Photos for the non-Facething types here: clicky. Same pics as uploaded to FB but at full resolution.
====================

a bit ov a lyv wyr by slof standirds
DavidKK View Drop Down
BHPC Member
BHPC Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote DavidKK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 April 2017 at 8:36am
Here are my photos https://flic.kr/s/aHskXFMexr.

David

Edited by DavidKK - 11 April 2017 at 8:43am
atlas_shrugged View Drop Down
Committee
Committee

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote atlas_shrugged Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 April 2017 at 8:44am
Some great pictures there Jeff, Dave, and David - Thanks very much.
Andrew S View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Andrew S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 April 2017 at 10:04am
The timing system results for Hillingdon are now available on the website here:
www.bhpc.org.uk/Data/Sites/1/media/events/events17/01hillingdon
showing individual lap-times, positions through the race and much, much more than you could possible want.

Sadly the second race (1st fast) is missing due to operator error. The Timelord responsible has been severely disciplined, restricted to two dimensions, and sent back to a previous era for 'rehabilitation'. Fortunately his two Companions acted quickly and efficiently to implement effective backup procedures and full results for the race will be available in the 'Classic' results which should be available later today.

Edited by Andrew S - 12 April 2017 at 10:04am
AlanGoodman View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Club Chairman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AlanGoodman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 April 2017 at 10:11am
Many thanks Andrew!
Number 47
atlas_shrugged View Drop Down
Committee
Committee

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote atlas_shrugged Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 April 2017 at 10:19am
Thanks Andrew

Now here is a first - quibbling with a time lord...

Could it be that in the 2nd fast race I had the same number of laps as Joe Parker (who definitely ended up ahead of me)?

Brian.

Andrew S View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Andrew S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 April 2017 at 10:27am
Agreed - it does look like your first line-crossing was missed so you should have 8 laps, not 7.
ChrisH View Drop Down
BHPC Member
BHPC Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ChrisH Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 April 2017 at 11:07am
Nooooo!!

I was just about to post the days race results and I've just read Brian's quibble.
Its school hols and I'm imminently being pulled out the door to go to the seaside (to eat an ice cream that will only be 11 oC cooler than the outside temp....)

I'll make the amendment when I get back and post up the results.......

chris

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
  Share Topic