BHPC Website Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Public: Open to anyone > Racing > BHPC Events
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Starting a new topic? Please try and put it in a relevant forum (Riding, Building, etc) but if you're not sure it's better to post in any forum than not to post at all.

2016 Round 9: Rhyl, 11th Sept

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>
Author
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Andrew S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 2016 Round 9: Rhyl, 11th Sept
    Posted: 23 August 2016 at 1:02pm
This is the place for comments and discussions about Round 9 of the 2016 Championship at Rhyl Marshtracks on Sunday 11th September.

Edited by Andrew S - 23 August 2016 at 1:06pm
HeatherF View Drop Down
Committee
Committee

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HeatherF Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 September 2016 at 8:21pm
Andrew and I will be organising the racing at Rhyl

We aim to start sign on at 10am and start the first race at 11.15.

The first set of races will be 45 minutes plus one lap, clockwise, and the slower riders will go first.

The second set of races will be 30 minutes plus one lap anti-clockwise, and again the slower riders will go first.

The points split will be 60:40

See you there

Heather
AlanGoodman View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Club Chairman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AlanGoodman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 September 2016 at 8:34pm
Sad to be missing this as it's one of the best tracks we race on but I'm at Brands hatch this weekend with the Pedal Car folks... Hope all goes well!

See you all at Curborough.

HeatherF View Drop Down
Committee
Committee

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HeatherF Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 September 2016 at 7:05pm
Hi

Who has the lap top, stopwatches, first aid kit etc and will they be at Rhyl on Sunday.

Thanks

Heather
atlas_shrugged View Drop Down
BHPC Member
BHPC Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote atlas_shrugged Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 September 2016 at 10:40pm
I will bring the laptop on Sunday. Slash has the rest of the kit.

Brian.

slasher View Drop Down
BHPC Member
BHPC Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote slasher Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 September 2016 at 12:03pm
Hi. I will be going to Rhyl just wondered if any one else was staying the Saturday night in an area. And if so what campsite you are staying at. Last time I used Clwyd View Touring Park. ?
Brought to you by the makers of Beano.
slasher View Drop Down
BHPC Member
BHPC Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote slasher Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 September 2016 at 3:24pm
I have booked into the Clwyd View Touring Park just in case you are in need of tent space. 01745 590 841.
I know about the typos in my last post.

Brought to you by the makers of Beano.
speedy381 View Drop Down
BHPC Member
BHPC Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote speedy381 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 September 2016 at 2:20pm
See you at the campsite Steve
speedy381 View Drop Down
BHPC Member
BHPC Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote speedy381 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 September 2016 at 10:11pm
You missed a good curry and beer. Everybody but Slash and myself that is.
Yanto View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Yanto Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 September 2016 at 8:11am
That's because everybody clicked on Andrew's link to the race track in post #1 and are now at Hog Hill wondering where all the timing gear is Wink.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>
  Share Topic