BHPC Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Public: Open to anyone > Racing > BHPC Events
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Starting a new topic? Please try and put it in a relevant forum (Riding, Building, etc) but if you're not sure it's better to post in any forum than not to post at all.

2016 Round 7: York, July 31st

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
Author
BHPC Member
BHPC Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Neil F Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 August 2016 at 4:45pm
Russell,
how do I add my details to the Fly Through?
AlanGoodman View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Club Chairman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AlanGoodman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 August 2016 at 6:14pm
Just need to upload the GPS data to Strava. It works out that you were on the track at the same time.
Number 47
HeatherF View Drop Down
Committee
Committee

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HeatherF Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 August 2016 at 8:46pm
LOST PROPERTY

A three legged folding stool was left at York at the weekend. We have it. If it is yours we can bring it to any race except Hog Hill.

Heather
Challenge Gus View Drop Down
BHPC Member
BHPC Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Challenge Gus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 August 2016 at 12:29pm
Many thanks to Chris and Russ for organisating and for being annoyingly fast as usual. 

I'm pretty sure I finished on the same lap as Joachen in the first race and don't recall being passed by Team Watson. Please correct me if I'm wrong. My memory is increasingly unreliable these days, as my wife will confirm.
Should I buy some more trick bits for the Furai or just buy Optima High Baron.......
blogwat View Drop Down
BHPC Member
BHPC Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote blogwat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 August 2016 at 6:33pm
Hi Heather the stool is mine and I will be at Curbourgh if you could hang on to it till then, thanks.
Jeff.
when your up to your waist in aligators they forget to tell you you've got to clear the swamp
simon View Drop Down
BHPC Member
BHPC Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote simon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 August 2016 at 9:26pm
We have video evidence that gus was on the same lap as joachen ahead of team watson
Simon
SIMON
Challenge Gus View Drop Down
BHPC Member
BHPC Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Challenge Gus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 August 2016 at 12:21pm
Thanks Simon. I wasn't sure.

Gus
Should I buy some more trick bits for the Furai or just buy Optima High Baron.......
ChrisH View Drop Down
BHPC Member
BHPC Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ChrisH Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 August 2016 at 9:43pm
Gus

Don't give me too much credit for race organising (I didn't do much more than scribble down a few times & numbers at the end of the first race). Credit due to Russ for proving its possible to be a race organiser whilst also scooping up 1000 points in both part-faired and unfaired as well as managing to squeeze a Devil into the mix and winning that as well.

I would accept your thanks for being annoyingly fast, but I blame that on the No-Com that was forcing me to try and keep up.......Smile 
russellbridge View Drop Down
BHPC Member
BHPC Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote russellbridge Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 August 2016 at 9:14am
After an entire day battling a recalcitrant laptop automatically doing Windows 10 updates that I didn't ask it to, and preventing me doing any actual work, that comment made me feel much better, thanks Chris!

ps If you've got a laptop or PC that's running a stable version of Windows 7, don't even think about updating!  Grrr.....rant over

pps I'm not sure I did that much either - credit's really due to Heather...
GeoffBird View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GeoffBird Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 August 2016 at 4:22pm
Many thanks to the organisers, whoever you were :-) Russ, restoring Windows 7 is very straightforward but of course wastes another hour of your time. You don't seem to get any Windows 10 pop ups afterwards either. I found some stuff just didn't work with Windows 10. Grrr2
Right Time - Right Place - Wrong Speed
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
  Share Topic