BHPC Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Public: Open to anyone > Racing > BHPC Events
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Starting a new topic? Please try and put it in a relevant forum (Riding, Building, etc) but if you're not sure it's better to post in any forum than not to post at all.

2016 Round 11: Scunthorpe, Sunday 9th Oct

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
Author
BHPC Member
BHPC Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote blogwat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 October 2016 at 10:57am
Hi folks
thanks again for another great days racing and the sun shone for our main race good to see everyone again and also big thanks to Miles for bringing the Quattro Velo for us to salivate over at the other end of the design spectrum came the Watson family double decker bike ( see photo's ) seems the lunatics have taken over the asylum altogether, hats off to them for inspired thinking, they say do something that scares you every day I'm sure that bike comes under that, congratulations to young mr Hamilton winner of the slower race you made an old man feel even older, if my legs wont go any faster then time for a faster bike I think, well here once again are some photo's of the day copy any you want and hopefully I will see ya'll at the final bash.  http://www.flickr.com/photos/recumbents/

Edited by blogwat - 10 October 2016 at 11:05am
when your up to your waist in aligators they forget to tell you you've got to clear the swamp
legs_larry View Drop Down
BHPC Member
BHPC Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote legs_larry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 October 2016 at 11:40am
Although he didn't take part in the feature race shouldn't Miles Kingsbury be somewhere in the results of the other two? I know he had eschewed a transponder in favour of a goodly quantity of fine BRITISH mud but discriminating against a Chap just because he's got a non-metric name is surely taking the post-Brexit backlash a step too far?

Edited by legs_larry - 10 October 2016 at 11:41am
====================

a bit ov a lyv wyr by slof standirds
Yowie View Drop Down
BHPC Member
BHPC Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Yowie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 October 2016 at 12:16am
Thanks to the organisers!

https://www.flickr.com/groups/786151@N21/

(edited by AndrewS to add link to address)

Edited by Andrew S - 11 October 2016 at 12:20pm
Andrew S View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Andrew S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 October 2016 at 7:57pm
The final results for Scunthorpe together with the updated 2016 Championship Tables are now available on the website.
ChrisH View Drop Down
BHPC Member
BHPC Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ChrisH Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 October 2016 at 8:13pm
Hi Andrew

Looks like some data has gone astray within the great number crunching machine.
In the 2016 championships table the results from curborough have disappeared..
Andrew S View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Andrew S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 October 2016 at 8:23pm
Oh... dear.
Remember what I told you about the importance of keeping track of the one true line of inheritance through the season? This is what happens when you don't listen to your own advice.
russellbridge View Drop Down
BHPC Member
BHPC Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote russellbridge Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 October 2016 at 11:14pm
My points for Scunthorpe don't seem to be showing up in unfaired either...
Russ
legs_larry View Drop Down
BHPC Member
BHPC Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote legs_larry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 October 2016 at 3:20pm
Originally posted by russellbridge russellbridge wrote:

My points for Scunthorpe don't seem to be showing up in unfaired either...
Russ

You've probably just had your Party membership suspended for "suspicious" activity on social media. Move along. Nothing to see here.
====================

a bit ov a lyv wyr by slof standirds
hotta View Drop Down
BHPC Member
BHPC Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hotta Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 October 2016 at 10:13pm
Many thanks to all that help organise, and many thanks for my launch and catch team, was fun but the sun was a problem , will have to get some sunshades 😊
never stop it hurts less in the end
ChrisH View Drop Down
BHPC Member
BHPC Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ChrisH Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 October 2016 at 10:24pm
Originally posted by hotta hotta wrote:

.......... will have to get some sunshades 😊

A collection of BHPC stickers lined up like bunting across the top of your windscreen should do the trick.......
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
  Share Topic