BHPC Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Public: Open to anyone > Racing > BHPC Events
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Starting a new topic? Please try and put it in a relevant forum (Riding, Building, etc) but if you're not sure it's better to post in any forum than not to post at all.

2016 Round 10: Curborough, Sunday 25th Sept

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
Author
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Andrew S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 September 2016 at 10:11pm
As the e-timing results match the stopwatch results perfectly I've posted the final results for Curborough and the updated Championship table on the website.

Quibbles? Pah!
AlanGoodman View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Club Chairman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AlanGoodman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 September 2016 at 10:28pm
WooHoo!
Let's hope that continues at Quibble Park... Big smile
Number 47
blogwat View Drop Down
BHPC Member
BHPC Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote blogwat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 September 2016 at 9:43am
Hi folks
thanks for a lovely day watching other people suffer for a change great turn out and the sun shone too got to meet some new people as well and saw some new machines well done to every one who raced here are some photo's of the day spot the deliberate mistake in there, a case of the blindingly obvious copy any you want and I will be back in action at Scunthorpe see  ya soon.   http://www.flickr.com/photos/recumbents/. Jeff.
when your up to your waist in aligators they forget to tell you you've got to clear the swamp
russellbridge View Drop Down
BHPC Member
BHPC Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote russellbridge Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 September 2016 at 10:58am
Andrew - the timing system and results website looks like a great success - did it manage to pick everyone up OK on the day?
Thanks for the great photos Jeff, and thanks to Mr P for the thrill ride in the TVR-engined Westfield - mighty impressive!!!
No photos from me - I realised half way down the M6 that my phone was still in the kitchen, so I had to navigate using this funny paper-book thing called a map - most unusual...
Russ
Andrew S View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Andrew S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 September 2016 at 1:37pm
Originally posted by russellbridge russellbridge wrote:

did it manage to pick everyone up OK on the day?
Just one notable exception this time - Mr Hamilton Snr. About half Chris's laps were missed in the first race and almost all in the second. I've been studying the pics to try and see where the tags were mounted - looks like only one tag on one side was responding. Apart from that almost all laps from all riders were recorded and the excellent auto-correct feature filled in the rest.
speedy381 View Drop Down
Visitor (new)
Visitor (new)

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote speedy381 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 September 2016 at 2:12pm
Sounds like I missed another fun day. I couldn't get Mrs S to uproot from a very nice campsite in North Norfolk for the day to come see. I tried though.
ShawnB View Drop Down
BHPC Member
BHPC Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShawnB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 September 2016 at 7:39pm
A bunch of great photos; nice one!  Smile
Ride on!
ShawnB View Drop Down
BHPC Member
BHPC Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShawnB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 September 2016 at 7:44pm
A massive thanks to Alan G, Andrew, Heather and all others who pitched in to make all aspects of the races happen; thanks to you we had a great weekend of racing! Thanks also to Brian and Joe for the tight competition; really made my day.
Ride on!
ChrisH View Drop Down
BHPC Member
BHPC Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ChrisH Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 September 2016 at 8:11pm
Another great days racing.
Fantastic course, weather timed to perfection and a very healthy turnout...
The only thing missing was the ice cream van....

Swopping my rapto with my son for the KMX was a learning experience for the pair of us (and a humbling one for one of us in the first race). Now feeling the squeeze from a certain young person to get myself a new bike and pass the old one down the family line......

Was good to see Neil Kirk back in the mix....
and a shame to see Jochen manage to snap the chain on a virtually brand new bike.
Enjoyed sharing several laps with a fellow three-wheeler (Geoff Booker) in both races....pity he got a puncture in the latter stages of race-1.

Andrew, my race tags were on each side of my cycle helmet. We can take it for a few drive-by swipes at Scunthorpe to help with any trouble shooting...

neilkirk View Drop Down
Visitor (new)
Visitor (new)

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote neilkirk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 September 2016 at 10:49pm
Cheers Chris, it was good to be racing , i really enjoyed the battle with Neil F and Jochan. Hopefully more of the same at Scunthorpe .
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
  Share Topic