BHPC Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Public: Open to anyone > Racing > BHPC Events
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Starting a new topic? Please try and put it in a relevant forum (Riding, Building, etc) but if you're not sure it's better to post in any forum than not to post at all.

2016 Round 1 Hillingdon Suday 3rd April

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
Author
BHPC Member
BHPC Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Yanto Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 April 2016 at 7:46pm
2nd race Twed was about half a lap ahead of me, Slash overtook me coming to the finish to get the flag, so Twed needs 1 more lap.
Richjo View Drop Down
BHPC Member
BHPC Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Richjo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 April 2016 at 8:05pm
Hi, I think I (#21) actually did 11 laps in slow race 2; well that's what my Garmin reckons and that would put me just behind James (#70) which is where I think I finished ...

Ta, Rick
AlanGoodman View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Club Chairman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AlanGoodman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 April 2016 at 8:06pm
I've sent the Spreadsheet to Andrew for final tweaking and publication of the final results, so any further amendments ASAP please...

Karl View Drop Down
Visitor (new)
Visitor (new)

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Karl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 April 2016 at 8:45pm
Think I've got an extra lap in slow race one I shouldn't have.

I didn't lap Geoff (although I would have liked to)

And I was behind Neil (hotta) as I didn't have the legs to keep up with him, sorry for the fright :-)

Thank you for a nice opener to the season, good to see everyone after the winter.
Just make me realise I need to do more training :-)

Karl 

Edited by Karl - 03 April 2016 at 8:50pm
Rc-Soar View Drop Down
Visitor (new)
Visitor (new)

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rc-Soar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 April 2016 at 12:12am
Much enjoyed chatting and photographing at Hillingdon, though seeing you guys lapping the circuit with such frequency leaves me feeling distinctly unfit...!

Some images:

Thanks to all for answering my questions and adding to my knowledge of the sport, it's always fascinating seeing the variety of machinery in action and I look forward to another visit in due course.

Mike

Edited by GeoffBird - 05 April 2016 at 8:31pm
Rc-Soar View Drop Down
Visitor (new)
Visitor (new)

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rc-Soar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 April 2016 at 12:17am
Originally posted by Rc-Soar Rc-Soar wrote:

https://rc-soar.smugmug.com/HPV/HPV-3-April-2016-Hillingdon/i-9DPcFSx/A

Here (hopefully) is a clickable link.
legs_larry View Drop Down
BHPC Member
BHPC Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote legs_larry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 April 2016 at 7:44am
Mr Burrows insists his latest Infernal Device is called 'X' and further insists that those bounders at Aston Martin have pinched the name for their nasty new SUV contraption. Hence it is my contention that Mr Burrows should henceforth be known as "Charlotte".
====================

a bit ov a lyv wyr by slof standirds
blogwat View Drop Down
BHPC Member
BHPC Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote blogwat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 April 2016 at 8:57am
Hi folks
thanks again for for a great days racing and to Shaun for making me work then whooping me at the last lap ( drat ) as always thanks to the unsung few who make it happen always appreciated her are some photo's of the day if you want any just give me a shout and I will send you one. cheers.
when your up to your waist in aligators they forget to tell you you've got to clear the swamp
Yanto View Drop Down
BHPC Member
BHPC Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Yanto Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 April 2016 at 6:52pm

https://rc-soar.smugmug.com/HPV/HPV-3-April-2016-Hillingdon/i-9DPcFSx/A

Here (hopefully) is a clickable link.

Some cracking shots there!
Yanto View Drop Down
BHPC Member
BHPC Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Yanto Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 April 2016 at 7:02pm
Originally posted by blogwat blogwat wrote:

Hi folks
thanks again for for a great days racing and to Shaun for making me work then whooping me at the last lap ( drat ) as always thanks to the unsung few who make it happen always appreciated her are some photo's of the day if you want any just give me a shout and I will send you one. cheers.

And more cracking shot's !
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
  Share Topic